Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 8 ottobre 2022

I Maneskin - THE LONELIEST - accordi, testo e video

Maneskin - midi karaoke

Maneskin - THE LONELIEST - accordi, testo e video, KARAOKE, MIDI



I Maneskin
THE LONELIEST - midi karaoke



testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0
DO You'll be the saddest part of me MIm A part of me that will never be LAm Mine, it's obvious SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You're still the oxygen I breathe MIm LAm I see your face when I close my eyes It's torturous SO Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO There's a few lines that I have wrote MIm LAm In case of death, that's what I want SOL That's what I want DO So don't be sad when I'll be gone MIm There's just one thing, I hope LAm you know SOL I loved you so DO 'Cause I don't even care about the time, I've got left here MIm The only thing I know now is that I want to spend it REm With you, with you Nobody else here SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You'll be the saddest part of me MIm A part of me that will never be LAm Mine, it's obvious SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You're still the oxygen I breathe MIm LAm I see your face when I close my eyes It's torturous SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO I'm sorry but I gotta go MIm If you'll ever miss me, give LAm this song SOL Another go DO And I just keep on thinking how you made me feel better MIm And all the crazy little things that we did together REm In the end, in the end It doesn't matter SOL If tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You'll be the saddest part of me MIm A part of me that will never be LAm Mine, it's obvious SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You're still the oxygen I breathe MIm LAm I see your face when I close my eyes It's torturous SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO SIm LAm FA DO SIm LAm FA DO You'll be the saddest part of me MIm A part of me that will never be LAm Mine, it's obvious SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You'll be the saddest part of me MIm A part of me that will never be LAm Mine, it's obvious SOL Tonight is gonna be the loneliest DO You're still the oxygen I breathe MIm LAm I see your face when I close my eyes It's torturous SOL DO Tonight is gonna be the loneliest

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento