Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 19 settembre 2021

Tom Grennan - Don't Break The Heart - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi (E) (A) I'm on my knees, I'm begging you (A) Don't break the heart (E) That's loving you E I'm sitting here in this lonely room B No, there's nothing left, it's only me and you C#m Holding onto heaven A A But the heavens closed down on me E Nothing lasts forever, nothing goes to plan B Don't you lose your grip, you're letting go of my hand C#m 'Cause every single second A A Is a second that we can't get back E Here we go, growing cold in the silence B Never know till you hear all the sirens C#m A I should go but if this is the end of the line then E Hold me clo-ose B And we can lay here one last time C#m Don't slip away, leave me behind A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart E That's loving you E B Try my best at being brave C#m But this is more than I can take A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart E E That's loving you E One minute you're here then you're gone the next B Turning into strangers like we never met C#m C#m7 Counting every blessing A Like a lesson that you taught me-ee-eee E Here we go, growing cold in the silence B Never know till you hear all the sirens C#m I should go but if this is A the end of the line then E Hold me clo-ose B And we can lay here one last time C#m Don't slip away, leave me behind A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart E That's loving you E B Try my best at being brave C#m But this is more than I can take C#m7 A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart E E That's loving you B That's loving you C#m C#m7 That's loving you-ou A That's loving you A Don't break the heart E That's loving you-ou E Here we go, growing cold in the silence B Never know till you hear all the sirens C#m7 I should go but if this is A the end of the line then E Hold me clo-ose B And we can lay here one last time C#m Don't slip away, leave me behind A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart E That's loving you E B Try my best at being brave C#m But this is more than I can take A I'm on my knees, I'm begging you A Don't break the heart That's loving you E I'm sitting here in this lonely room E No, there's nothing left, it's only me and you C#m Holding on to heaven A But the heavens closed down on me

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento