Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

giovedì 16 settembre 2021

OneRepublic - Someday - accordi, testo e video

accordi Am F C G Am Somedays I'm treading the water and F C G feel like it's getting deep Am Some nights I drown in the wade of the  F C G things that I think I need Am F C G Sometimes I feel incomplete, yeah Am F C G But you always say to me, say to me [Chorus] Am Oh, you say someday when we're older,  F We'll be shinin' like we're gold yeah, C G Won't we? (Won't we?) Won't we? (Won't we?) Am Yeah, someday when we're older F I'll be yours and you'll be mine C G Be happy (Happy) Happy Am Oh, you say someday when we're older F We won't worry 'bout the things that we don't C G need (We don't need) We don't need Am Yeah, one day down the line F C Before we both run out of time, you're gonna see N.C. Am F C That someday we'll be all that we need G Am F C G Someday we'll be all that we need [Verse 2] Am I've been the best, been the worst, F C been a ghost in a crowded room G (Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) Am F I took a chance, took a turn, took a dive, C G and it led to you (Oh, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) Am So many times that I wish we could F C G be anywhere but here Am So many times that I wish I could F C G see what you see so clear, so clear Am Oh, you say someday when we're older,  F We'll be shinin' like we're gold yeah, C G Won't we? (Won't we?) Won't we? (Won't we?) Am Yeah, someday when we're older F I'll be yours and you'll be mine C G Be happy (Happy) Happy Am Oh, you say someday when we're older F We won't worry 'bout the things that we don't C G need (We don't need) We don't need Am Yeah, one day down the line F Before we both run out of time, C you're gonna see Am F C That someday we'll be all that we need G Am F C G Someday we'll be all that we need [Outro] Am Oh, you say someday when we're older F We'll be shinin' like we're gold yeah C G Won't we? Won't we? Am Yeah, some day down the line before we F C both run out of time, you're gonna see That someday we'll be all that we need

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento