Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 8 agosto 2021

The Weeknd - Take My Breath - accordi, testo, video, karaoke

testo e acccordi Cm [Verse 1] Cm I saw the fire in your eyes Ab I saw the fire when I looked into your eyes Cm You tell me things you wanna try Ab I know temptation is the devil in disguise Cm You risk it all to feel alive, oh yeah Ab You're offering yourself to me like sacrifice Cm You said you did this all the time Ab Tell me you love me if I bring you to the light [Pre-Chorus] Bb It's like a dream Cm What she feels with me Bb Cm She loves to be on the edge Bb Cm Her fantasy is okay with me Bb G Then suddenly, baby says [Chorus] Cm Take my breath away Cm Bb Ab And make it last forever, babe Ab Do it now or never, babe Cm Take my breath away Cm Bb Ab Nobody does it better, babe N.C. Bring me close to- [Verse 2] N.C. Cm Want me to hold onto you tight Ab You pull me closer, feel the heat between your thighs Cm You're way too young to end your life Ab Girl, I don't wanna be the one who pays the price [Pre-Chorus] Bb Oh, It's like a dream Cm What she feels with me Bb Cm She loves to be on the edge Bb Cm Her fantasy is okay with me Bb G Then suddenly, baby says [Chorus] Cm Take my breath away Cm Bb Ab And make it last forever, babe Ab Do it now or never, babe Cm Take my breath away Cm Bb Ab Nobody does it better, babe Ab Bring me close to heaven, babe N.C. Take my breath [Bridge] Cm Ab Gm Cm Oh, oh-oh-ooh, and they'll see me Ab Gm Oh-oh-oh-ooh Cm Ab Gm Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh Cm Ab Gm Oh-oh, oh-oh, ohh, ohh [Chorus] Cm Take my breath away (Take my breath away) Cm Bb Ab And make it last forever, babe Ab Do it now or never, babe Cm Take my breath away (Take my breath away) Cm Bb Ab Nobody does it better, babe Ab We'll be close to heaven, babe Cm Bb Ab Cm Take my breath away (Take my breath away) Cm Take my breath away (Take my breath away) Cm Bb Ab Nobody does it better, babe Ab Bring me close to heaven, babe N.C. Take my breath

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento