Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

lunedì 30 agosto 2021

Olivia Rodrigo - brutal - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi E G B B7 E G I want it to be like messy B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 I'm so insecure I think B5 Bb5 A5 That I'll die before I drink B5 Bb5 A5 And I'm so caught up in the news B5 Bb5 A5 Of who likes me and who hates you A5 And I'm so tired that I might A5 Quit my job, start a new life Ab5 And they'd all be so disappointed G5 Gb5 Cuz who am I, if not exploited? B5 Bb5 A5 And I'm so sick of seventeen B5 Bb5 A5 Where's my fuckin' teenage dream? B5 Bb5 A5 If someone tells me one more time B5 Bb5 A5 "Enjoy your youth", I'm gonna cry A5 And I don't stick up for myself A5 I'm anxious and nothing can help Ab5 And I wish I'd done this before G5 Gb5 And I wish people likеd me more E5 All I did was try my best E5 This thе kinda thanks I get? B5 Unrelentlessly upset Bb5 (huh, huh, huh)(huh, huh, huh) A5 They say "These are the golden years" E5 But I wish I could disappear B5 Ego crush is so severe B5 N.C. God, it's brutal out here B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 Yeah! B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 I feel like no one wants me B5 Bb5 A5 And I hate the way I'm perceived B5 Bb5 A5 I only have two real friends B5 Bb5 A5 And lately I'm a nervous wreck A5 Cuz I love people I don't like A5 And I hate every song I write Ab5 And I'm not cool and I'm not smart G5 Gb5 And I can't even parallel park E5 All I did was try my best E5 This thе kinda thanks I get? B5 Bb5 Unrelentlessly upset(huh, huh, huh) A5 They say "These are the golden years" E5 But I wish I could disappear B5 Ego crush is so severe B5 N.C. God, it's brutal out here B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 Yeah! B5 Bb5 A5 Just have a really good time B5 Bb5 A5 Yeah! B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 B5 Bb5 A5 E G B B7 Got a broken ego, broken heart (God, it's brutal out here, And hey, it's brutal out here) E G And God, I don't even know where to start

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento