Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 4 dicembre 2020

Bruce Springsteen - The Power Of Prayer - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi C G C Em D/F# G Gsus4 G [Verse 1] G C D Dreamy afternoon 'neath the summer sun G C D We'd lie by the lake till the evening comes G C D I run my fingers through your sun streaked hair Em D/F# G Baby that's the power of prayer [Verse 2] G C D Summer nights, summer's in the air G C D I stack the tables with the chairs G C D It's closing time and you're standing there Em D/F# G Baby that's the power of prayer [Chorus] C G It's a fixed game without any rules C An empty table on a ship of fools Em I'm holding hearts, I play the pair D/F# G Gsus4 G Darling it's just the power of prayer [Instrumental] G C D G C D G C D Em D/F# G [Chorus] C G It's a fixed game without any rules C An empty table on a ship of fools G I'm holding hearts, I play the pair C I'm going all in 'cause I don't care G They say that love it comes and goes C But darling what, what do they know Em I'm reaching for heaven, we'll make it there D/F# C Darling it's just the power of prayer D Em Baby it's just the power of prayer D/F# G Gsus4 G Darling it's just the power of prayer [Verse 3] G C D Last call, the bouncer shuts the door G C D This magic moment drifts across the floor G C D As Ben E. King's voice fills the air Em D/F# G Baby that's the power of prayer [Outro] C G C G C G C Em D/F# C D Em D/F# G Gsus4 G

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento