Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

lunedì 4 giugno 2018

James Arthur - You Deserve Better





Il testo I'm just not sure whether my heart is working And yours is beating double time Deep down you know I ain't even worth it It's not enough, babe, all I do is make you cry Like oh-woah, oh-woah I know, I do this every time Like oh-woah, I know That I just got to say what's on my mind You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need You're better, better than you even realize You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I want you to see You're better off without me in your life And I hope you'll find somebody else That will love you like nobody else And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still But you deserve better, better, better, better Give up on me, 'cause, babe, I'm hopeless The more it hurts, the more it's right You know I love that you [?] It'll be too late, oh, when you're with some other guy Like oh-woah, oh-woah I know, I do this every time Like oh-woah, I know That I just got to say what's on my mind You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need You're better, better than you even realize You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I want you to see You're better off without me in your life And I hope you'll find somebody else That will love you like nobody else And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still But you deserve better, better, better, better Might be what you want, but not what you need Baby, oh yeah You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need You're better, better than you even realize You deserve better, better, better than me Might be what you want, but I want you to see You're better off without me in your life And I hope you'll find somebody else That will love you like nobody else And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still But you deserve better, better, better, better accordi per chitarra [Verse 1] D E F#m I'm just not sure my heart is working D E F#m And yours is beating double time D E F#m Deep down you know I ain't even worth it D E F#m It's not enough, babe, all I do is make you cry [Pre-Chorus] D E F#m Like ooh-woah, ooh-woah D E F#m I know I do this every time D E F#m Like ooh-woah, I know D E F#m That I just got to say what's on my mind [Chorus] D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need D E F#m You're better, better than you even realize D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I want you to see D E F#m You're better off without me in your life [Post-Chorus] D E F#m And I hope you'll find somebody else D E F#m That'll love you like nobody else D E F#m And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still D E F#m But you deserve better, better, better, better [Verse 2] D E F#m Give up on me, 'cause, babe, I'm hopeless D E F#m The more it hurts, the more it's right D E F#m You know I loved, I just never showed it D E F#m It'll be too late when you're with some other guy [Pre-Chorus] D E F#m Like ooh-woah, ooh-woah D E F#m I know I do this every time D E F#m Like ooh-woah, I know D E F#m That I just got to say what's on my mind [Chorus] D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need D E F#m You're better, better than you even realize D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I want you to see D E F#m You're better off without me in your life [Post-Chorus] D E F#m And I hope you'll find somebody else D E F#m That'll love you like nobody else D E F#m And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still D E F#m But you deserve better, better, better, better [Bridge] D E F#m D E F#m D E Might be what you want, but not what you need F#m D E F#m Baby, oh yeah [Chorus] D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I'm not what you need D E F#m You're better, better than you even realize D E You deserve better, better, better than me F#m Might be what you want, but I want you to see D E F#m You're better off without me in your life [Post-Chorus] D E F#m And I hope you'll find somebody else D E F#m That'll love you like nobody else D E F#m And I hope he gives you something real, oh, I love you still D E F#m But you deserve better, better, better, better

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento