Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

lunedì 4 giugno 2018

Gorillaz - Humility





Il testo [Verse 1: 2-D] Calling the world from isolation 'Cause right now, that's the ball where we're betrayed And if you're coming back to find me You'd better have good aim Shoot, it true I need you in the picture, that's why I'm calling you [Chorus2] I'm alone between the left hand Reset myself and get back on track I don't want this isolation See the state I'm in now? [Verse 2: 2-D] Caught in the hard to win the raffle 'Cause right now that's the ball where we be chained Shoot, it true I want you in the picture, that's why I'm calling you [Chorus2] I'm alone between the left hand Reset myself and get back on track I don't want this isolation See the state I'm in now? [Verse 3: 2-D] If I pick it up when I know that it's broken Do I put it back? Or do I head out on to the lonesome track and let you go? [Outro4] I'm alone between the left hand I dont want this isolation See the state I'm in now? If I pick it up when I know that it's broken Do I put it back? Or do I head out on to the lonesome track and let you go? Traduzione Chiamando il mondo dall'isolamento Perché adesso, questa è la situazione in cui siamo traditi E se torni a cercarmi Faresti meglio ad avere un buon obiettivo Spara, è vero Ho bisogno di te nella foto, è per questo che ti sto chiamando Sono solo tra la mano sinistra Ripristino me stesso e torno in pista Non voglio questo isolamento Vedi lo stato in cui mi trovo ora? Colto nella difficoltà per vincere la lotteria Perché in questo momento è la palla in cui siamo incatenati Spara, è vero Ti voglio nella foto, ecco perché ti sto chiamando Sono solo tra la mano sinistra Ripristino me stesso e torno in pista Non voglio questo isolamento Vedi lo stato in cui mi trovo ora? Se lo raccolgo quando so che è rotto Lo rimetto a posto? O vado sulla pista solitaria e ti lascio andare? Sono solo tra la mano sinistra Non voglio questo isolamento Vedi lo stato in cui mi trovo ora? Se lo raccolgo quando so che è rotto Lo rimetto? O vado sulla pista solitaria e ti lascio andare? accordi per chitarra [Intro] G Am G Am F F F F [Verse 1] G Am Calling the world from isolation G Am F F F F 'Cause right now, that's the ball where we're betrayed G Am And if you're coming back to find me G Am F F F F You'd better have good aim [Pre-Chorus 1] G Am Shoot, it true G Am F F F F I need you in the picture, that's why I'm calling you [Chorus] G I'm alone between the left hand G Am F F F F Reset myself and get back on track G Am I don't want this isolation G Am F F F F See the state I'm in now? [Verse 2] G Am Caught in the hard to win the raffle G Am F F F F 'Cause right now that's the ball where we be chained [Pre-Chorus 2] G Am Shoot, it true G Am F F F F I want you in the picture, that's why I'm calling you [Chorus] G Am I'm alone between the left hand G Am F F F F Reset myself and get back on track G Am I don't want this isolation G Am F F F F See the state I'm in now? [Bridge] G Am G Am If I pick it up when I know that it's broken F F F F Do I put it back? G Am G Am F F F F Or do I head out on to the lonesome track and let you go? [Chorus] G Am G Am F F F F I'm alone between the left hand G Am I don't want this isolation G Am F F F F See the state I'm in now? [Outro] G Am G Am If I pick it up when I know that it's broken F F F F Do I put it back? G Am G Am F F F F Or do I head out on to the lonesome track and let you go?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento