Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 22 luglio 2026

Beyoncé - MORNING DEW (Donk) - accordi

Beyoncé - MORNING DEW (Donk) - accordi, testo e video
Beyoncé - MORNING DEW (Donk) - accordi, testo e video



Joshua Kadison
Beyoncé - midi karaoke





testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
 
?

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
 
Dm   Em   Aaug
 
Dm   Em   Aaug
 
         Dm
As we sip champagne, watchin' Purple Rain
Em                 Aaug
Body's insane, how could you complain?
Dm                                               Em  
Plus I know you love my personality
                   Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
 Dm                                                            
I think I wanna Go back to school 
                       Em                                Aaug
and have my locker full of pictures of you
                            Dm                                    
So give me that "A" in biology, 
                        Em             
I'm graduatin' soon 
                Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
 

               Dm
Mmm, it's something 'bout that look you give me
                                                 Em
Makin' me feel that young love inside 
                 Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
                Dm
Mmm, it's something 'bout that feeling you give me
                                     Em
I can't resist them butterflies 
                   Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
                              Dm
Mmm, you need a woman holdin' you down
                                                  Em
Whenever, wherever, however, whatever,
                     Aaug
I'll be right by your side
        Dm
See, I just wanna love you, boy, if you don't mind

Just kickin' this little game of mine, and he said
 

Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'

Em                     Aaug
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'

Kickin' this little game of mine, and he said 

(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
 

             Dm
Girl, you sexy in the mornin'
Em                 Aaug                  Dm
You know you turn me on, babe
                                              Em
You know the sun rise for you (For you)
       Aaug
Give me that mornin' dew (Mornin' dew)
Dm
You know that I want it (I want it)
                 Em        Aaug
I want you moanin' every mornin' (Oh)
Dm
   You know the sun rise for you
   
Give me that mornin' dew
 

(Mornin' dew)
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Em                     Aaug
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'

(Give me that mornin' dew)

Donkey, donkey, donk'
 

Em            F#m                     Baug                    Em
   Ah, I get so excited when I feel you touch my thighs
      
   (Touch my thighs)
           F#m                        Baug                     Em            
Baby, slow down 'cause I'ma be late for my ride
                                      F#m
(I wanna ride, I wanna ride)
          Baug                    Em
I'm feelin' faded out my mind

           F#m       Baug
A little morning  dew.
C#m            Ebm           G#aug                   C#m
    There's a river inside that flows from our love
                    Ebm             G#aug         C#m
You can tap in but don't, don't tap out, oh.
          Ebm                G#aug                 C#m
It's a slip in the slide, that front to back love
         Ebm
Right there, baby, don't tap out, tap out
 
 

     Dm
It's something 'bout that look you give me
                                                  Em
Makin' me feel that young love inside 
                 Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
               Dm
Mmm, it's something 'bout that feeling you give me
                                      Em 
I can't resist them butterflies 
               Aaug
(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
                              Dm
Mmm, you need a woman holdin' you down
                                                  Em
Whenever, wherever, however, whatever, 
                       Aaug
I'll be right by your side
          Dm
See, I just wanna love you, boy, if you don't mind
            Em                                Aaug
Just kickin' this little game of mine, and he said
 

Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Em                        Aaug
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'

Kickin' this little game of mine, and he said

(Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk')
 

             Dm
Girl, you sexy in the mornin'
Em                    Aaug
You know you turn me on, babe
Dm                                         Em
      You know the sun rise for you (For you)
         Aaug
Give me that mornin' dew (Mornin' dew)
Dm
You know that I want it (I want it)
                  Em              Aaug
I want you moanin' every mornin' (Oh)
Dm
     You know the sun rise for you
   
Give me that mornin' dew
 

(Mornin' dew)
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Em                     Aaug
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
Dm
Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk' 

(Give me that mornin' dew)

Donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donk'
  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento