Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 30 agosto 2024

K-Ci & JoJo - ALL MY LIFE - accordi, testo e video

K-Ci & JoJo - ALL MY LIFE - midi karaoke



K-Ci & JoJo
ALL MY LIFE - midi karaoke




testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
 
?

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
Am  G  D

G  D  Em
 
G                                   Em                         C                 
I will never find another lover sweeter than you, 
                     D
sweeter than you.
G                                   Em                                   C                  
I will never find another lover more precious than you, 
                                D
more precious than you
                   G
Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,
Em
Close to me you're like my father,
C
Close to me you're like my sister,
D
Close to me you're like my brother
Em                      Am       C                  
You are the only one my everything 
            D
and for you this song I sing
 

Am  G   D       G                                Em
All   my  life, I pray for someone like you,
Am G    D              G                    Em
I thank  God that I,    that I finally found you
Am  G  D     Bm                                  Em
All my  life I pray for someone like you
         C                    D                            G   D   Em
And I hope that you feel the same way too
           C                  D
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too
 
G   Em   C   D 

G   Em   C   D 
 
         G                                      Em
Said I promised to never fall in love with a stranger,
C                                    D
You're all I'm thinking of  I praise the Lord above,
G                                      Em
For sending me your love,  I cherish every hug,
C                  D
I REALLY LOVE YOU!!!
 
 
Am  G  D       G                               Em
All my  life, I pray for someone like you,
Am  G     D             G                  Em
I thank  God that I,  that I finally  found you
Am  G  D       Bm                          Em
All my   life I  pray for someone like    you
         C                     D                           G     D    Em
And I hope that you feel the same way too
         C                      D
Yes, I  pray that you do, love me
 
 
           Am                                         D                    G
You're all that I've ever known, your smile on your face,
      D           Em
all I see is a glow,
     Am                   D                                    G             D      Em
You turned my life around, You picked me up when I was down,
           Am                                 D
You're all that I've ever known, when you smile your face glows,
G                      D                     Em
You picked me up when I was down
           Am                        
You're all that I've ever known, 
D
when you smile your face glows,
G                      D                     Em    
You picked me up when I was down & 
   C                    D
I hope that you feel the same way
G     D    Em
too,
         C                   D                 G    D    Em
Yes I pray that you do love me too
 
Am  G  D       G                              Em
All my  life, I pray for someone like you,
Am G    D              G                 Em
I thank  God that I, that I finally found you
 
No guitars here anymore - a capella:
 
All my life I pray for someone like you
I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too
All my life I pray for someone like you

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento