Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 6 agosto 2023

The Queen - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - accordi, testo e video

The Queen - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - accordi, testo e video, midi, karaoke



The Queen
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - mdi karaoke


BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY - spartito per pianofiorte in pdfThe Queen
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - spartito per pianofiorte in pdf




testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0  
DOm SOLm7 I've paid my dues DOm SOLm7 Time after time DOm SOLm7 I've done my sentence DOm SOLm7 But committed no crime MIb LAb/MIb And bad mistakes, MIb LAb/MIb I've made a few MIb SIb/RE DOm I've had my share of sand kicked in my face FA SIb But I've come through SIb4 DO And we mean to go on, and on, and on, and on FA LAm REm SIb DO We are the champions, my friends FA LAm And we'll keep on fighting SIb RE7/FA# RE7/9 RE7 'till the end SOLm We are the champions SIbm MIm7/5- We are the champions FA MIbadd9/SOL No time for losers LAb6 SIb DOm7/4 'Cause we are the champions FAm SOLm FAm SOLm7 FAm SOLm/DO Of the world DOm SOLm7 I've taken my bows DOm SOLm7 And my curtain calls DOm You brought me fame and fortune SOLm7 and everything that goes with it DOm SOLm7 I thank you all MIb LAb/MIb But it's been no bed of roses MIb LAb/MIb No pleasure cruise MIb I consider it a challenge SIb/RE DOm before the whole human race FA SIb That I never lose SIb4 DO And we mean to go on, and on, and on, and on FA LAm REm SIb DO We are the champions, my friends FA LAm And we'll keep on fighting SIb RE7/FA# 'till the end SOLm We are the champions SIbm MIm7/5- We are the champions FA MIbadd9/SOL No time for losers LAb6 SIb DO7/4 'Cause we are the champions Of the.. FA LAm REm SIb DO We are the champions, my friends FA LAm And we'll keep on fighting SIb RE7/FA# 'till the end SOLm We are the champions SIbm MIm7/5- We are the champions FA MIbadd9/SOL No time for losers LAb6 SIb DO7/4 'Cause we are the champions

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento