Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

lunedì 24 luglio 2023

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE - accordi, testo e video

Creedence Clearwater Revival - I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, midi



Creedence Clearwater Revival
I HEARD IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE - midi karaoke



testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0
RE5 RE5 Ooo I bet you're wonderin' how I knew LA SOL 'Bout your plans to make me blue RE5 With some other guy that you knew before LA Between the two of us guys SOL You know I loved you more SIm SOL It took me by surprise I must say RE SOL When I found out yesterday RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine SOL Not much longer would you be mine RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine SOL And I'm just about to lose my mind RE5 Honey, honey yeah RE5 You know that a man ain't supposed to cry LA SOL But these tears I can't hold inside RE5 Losin' you would end my life you see LA SOL 'Cause you mean that much to me SIm SOL You could have told me yourself RE SOL That you found someone else RE5 Instead I heard it through the grapevine SOL Not much longer would you be mine RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine SOL And I'm just about to lose my mind RE5 Honey, honey yeah RE5 People say you believe half from what you see LA SOL Non non none from what you hear RE5 I can't help being confused LA SOL If it's true won't tell me here SIm SOL Do you plan to let me go RE SOL For the other guy that you knew before? RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine SOL Not much longer would you be mine RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine SOL And I'm just about to loss my mind RE5 Honey, honey, yeah RE5 LA SOL RE5 LA SOL SIm SOL RE5 SOL RE5 SOL RE5 SOL RE5 RE5 LA SOL RE5 LA SOL SIm SOL RE5 SOL RE5 SOL RE5 SOL RE5 RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine, SOL Not much longer would you be mine RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine, SOL And I'm just about to lose my mind RE5 Ooo I heard it through the grapevine, SOL Not much longer would you be mine RE5 Ahh I heard it through the grapevine, SOL And I'm just about to lose my mind, RE5 SOL RE5 SOL honey honey yeah... RE5 SOL RE5 SOL

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento