Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

martedì 27 luglio 2021

Camila Cabello - Don't Go Yet - accordi, testo e video

midi karaoke testo e accordi Am G F G Oh, my love, oh, yeah, yeah Am G F G I'm in love, yeah Am G F G I'll replay this moment for months Am G F G Alone in my head, waitin' for it to come Am G F G I wrote all your lines and the script's in mind, and Am G F G I hope that you follow it for once Am G I imagine myself in satin, F G the room was platinum and gold Am I, dance and catch it right, G F G you'll be mesmerized, oh Am G We find a corner, then your hands in my hair F G Finally we're here, so, I Am Sayin' you got a flight, G F need an early night, no N.C. Don't go yet Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet Am What you leavin' for, G whеn my night is yours? F Just a little more, G don't go yet Am G Baby, don't go yеt, F 'cause I wore this G dress for a lil' drama Am G In a bed, I bet that F you think that you know, but you don't G Baby, come to mama Am G I get, I get what F I want when I want and G I get it how I wanna, wanna Am G F E7 And I want you baby, gotta get you, baby Am We find a corner, G then your hands in my hair F G Finally we're here, so, I Am Sayin' you got a flight, G F need an early night, no N.C. Don't go yet Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet (No, no) Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet Am What you leavin' for, G whеn my night is yours? F G Just a little more, don't go yet Am G Come along F La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la G (Don't go yet) Am G F La-la-la-la-la-la-la G (Don't go yet), hey (Oh-no-no, don't leave yet, No te vayas, quédate) Dale N.C. (Oh-no-no, don't leave yet) Ahora voy yo (No te vayas, quédate) Am (Oh-no-no, don't leave yet) G F Stay a little longer (No te vayas, quédate) E7 Am Know you really wanna (Oh-no-no, don't leave yet) G F Stay a little longer N.C. (No te vayas, quédate) Oh Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet (Oh) Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet (Oh, don't go yet) Am G F Oh, yeah, don't go yet, G don't go yet (Oh) Am What you leavin' for, G when my night is yours? F E7 Just a little more Am What you leavin' for, G F when my night is yours? G Yours, yours Am What you leavin' for, G when my night is yours? F Just a little more, E7 don't go yet

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento