Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 12 maggio 2021

David Guetta - Get Together - accordi, testo e video

Testo e accordi Am There's only one thing you can't forget N.C. Am You've got only one life N.C. Am This is one night N.C. You'll never see her again Am7 What time is it? C Do you know what time it is? G You ain't gotta be a scientist D For you to know that I'm down with it Am7 Stop whiling C Hurry up cus' I'm firin' G Do you wanna be divin' in D N.C. You just gotta come round with it Am7 Fmaj7 It's 12:45, got your body on my mind Em7 And in fifteen minutes you might Ebmaj7 be the one for tonight Am7 Got my number you can call Fmaj7 Em7 And the writing's on the wall (Wall, wall) Ebmaj7 Yeah, yeah N.C. When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C You make me lose my mind G D My heart beat's out of time, yeah When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C Each time I close my eyes G D I see your skin on mine (Am7) When we get, get, get together Am7 C Wind me up, what you gonna do about it, love? G Cus' we could talk about it, love D Or you could show me right now? Am7 C I promise ya, if ya take it high enough G I might just sign you up D And you will make it slow down, yeah Am7 Fmaj7 It's 12:45, got your body on my mind Em7 Am And in fifteen minutes you might Am7 be the one for tonight Am7 Got my number you can call Fmaj7 Em7 And the writing's on the wall (Wall, wall) Ebmaj7 Yeah, yeah N.C. When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C You make me lose my mind G D My heart beat's out of time, yeah When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C Each time I close my eyes G D I see your skin on mine (Am7) When we get, get, get together Am7 N.C. Too far gone and I can't recover Am7 N.C. So smooth, make you feel like butter Am7 N.C. Take me all the way tonight D Take me all the way tonight Am7 I can see that you seem like trouble Am7 Too hot, make you feel like summer Am7 Take me all the way tonight When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C You make me lose my mind G D My heart beat's out of time, yeah When we get, when we get, get, Am7 get together (Uh huh) C Each time I close my eyes G D I see your skin on mine Am7 When we get, get, get together |C |G |D | |Am7 |C |G |D N.C. When we get, get, get together

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento