Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 20 novembre 2020

Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber - Monster - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi ntro] Dm C Gm A# [Verse 1] N.C. You put me on a pedestal and C tell me I'm the best Gm Raise me up into the sky until A# I'm short of breath (Yeah) Dm Fill me up with confidence, I say what's in my chest C Spill my words and tear me down until there's nothing left Gm Rearrange the pieces just A# to fit me with the rest, yeah [Chorus] Dm But what if I, what if I trip? C What if I, what if I fall? Gm Then am I the monster? A# Just let me know Dm And what if I, what if I sin? C And what if I, what if I break? Yeah Gm Then am I the monster? A# Just let me know, yeah [Verse 2] N.C. I was fifteen when the world put me on a pedestal C I had big dreams of doin' shows and making memories Gm Made some bad moves tryna act cool, upset by their jealously A# Lifting me up (Lifting me up), lifting me up (Yeah) Dm And tearing me down (Down), tearing me down (Down, down) C I'll take responsibility for everything I've done (Yeah) Gm Holding it against me (Yeah) A# like you're the holy one (Yeah) [Pre-Chorus] Dm I had a chip on my shoulder, had to let it go C 'Cause unforgiveness keeps them in control Gm I came in with good intentions then I let it go A# And now I really wanna know [Chorus] Dm But what if I, what if I trip? (Oh) C What if I, what if I fall? (I fall) Gm Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?) A# Just let me know (Let me know) Dm And what if I, what if I sin? (Oh) C And what if I, what if I break? Yeah Gm Then am I the monster? (Am I the monster?) A# Just let me know Please just let me know [Instrumental] Dm C Gm A# [Outro] Dm C Please don't let me fall Gm A# Oh, please don't let me fall Dm C Gm A#

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento