Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 10 ottobre 2020

Powfu - stay4ever - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi per chitarra D Bm A D Bm A D See your scars Bm A I know just how it feels D Bm A Left abandoned by what you thought was real D Bm A It's okay if you don't win every fight D Bm7 A All the darkness only comes in the night D But I'll be here forever I think about you all the time, Fm throughout my daily routines Bm You might think you're nothing special but you're special to me D Fm Yeah, I hate it when I see you always put yourself down Bm Please don't worry if you lost there's always a way out D I know it's easy for me to say, Fm I'm not in the same spot Bm7 But I'll stay with you forever, Bm we can stare at the clock D Let's have a party for two until Fm our eyelids close Bm I'ma ask you to dance and I ain't taking a "no" D See your scars Bm A I know just how it feels D Bm A Left abandoned by what you thought was real D Bm A It's okay if you don't win every fight D Bm A All the darkness only comes in the night But I'll be here forever D I know that you're lonely Fm Only if you knew how much I care Bm7 Friends have never showed you love Promise I'ma show you some D Yeah, people change but I won't Fm leave this path Bm You're the girl in my heart, you're the X on the map, yeah D Fm Come inside, it's too cold for an angel Bm7 Bm Take things slow, won't move 'til you're stable D Fm Bm7 Like you are loud, but I'll keep that a secret N.C D I'll kill the ghost that is in your dreams Fm Bm7 Bm D Fm Bm D See your scars Bm A I know just how it feels D Bm A Left abandoned by what you thought was real

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento