Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 14 ottobre 2020

Caro Emerald - Wake Up Romeo - accordi, testo e video

testo e accordi per chitarra Mibm Mibm When I first met you, you'd always listen Talk for hours and concentrate on kissin' Labm Mibm Sib And now your lips are like a lump of coal Mibm Labm Mibn Sib They've got the colour but they have got no soul Mibm Those early days romantically cafe-ing Mibm Speaking a language that always said, "I'm staying" Labm Mibm Sib Now every road is blacker than tar Mibm Labm Mibm Is that the colour of your heart Sib Or where we are? (Is this where we are?) Labm Mibm Wake up, Romeo Sibm Mibm Enough about you, that's gotta go Labm Mibm We got a, got a, long long way to go Sibm Mibm And you're nobody without me Labm Mibm Wake up, Romeo Sibm Mibm You're givin' me bad insomni-o Sib We got a, got a, long long way to go Mibm Just shut up and love me (wake up, Romeo) We take a drive, the radio is on Their conversation is all you seem to want Labm Mibm 'Cause when I speak, you always turn the dial Mibm That isn't good and it's become your style You take me home and promise we won't fight And baby, ten o'clock's too early for goodnight Wake up, Romeo Enough about you, that's gotta go We got a, got a, long long way to go And you're nobody without me Wake up, Romeo You're givin' me bad insomni-o We got a, got a, long long way to go Just shut up and love me (wake up, Romeo) What do you do with that? You know I don't like it when you do that I really don't like it when you do that So why do you do When you know I don't like it? And you know you shouldn't do it So don't do that I really don't like it when you do that You know I don't like it when you do that So why do you do When you know I don't like it? And you know you shouldn't do it So don't do that Pa-da-pa, pa-ba-da, do that Pa-da-pa, do-bie-da, do that Pa-da-pa, pa-ba-da, do that You know I don't like it when you do that I really don't like it when you do that I really don't like it when you do that I really don't like it when you do that Wake up, Romeo Enough about you that's gotta go We got a, got a, long long way to go And you're nobody without me Wake up, Romeo You're givin' me bad insomni-o We got a, got a, long long way to go Just sure I like it I really don't like it I really don't like it when you do that I really don't like it I really don't like it I really don't like it when you do that I really don't like it I really don't like it I really don't like it when you do that I really don't like it I really don't like it

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento