Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 3 aprile 2015

Flo Rida ft. Robin Thicke & Verdine White - I Don’t Like It, I Love It [Lyric Video]











Il testo

[Chorus: Robin Thicke]
 I don’t like it, I love it, love it, love it, uh oh
 So good it hurts
 I don’t want it, I gotta, gotta have it, uh oh
 When I can finds the word I just go
 I don’t like it, no, I love it
 I don’t like it, no, I love it

[Verse 1: Flo Rida]
 All out
 turn the beat up
 Hey now
 I’m glad to meet you
 Turn up girl
 go blow the speaker
 Yeah
 I think about it now
 blow the speaker
 I’ll speak louder
 Let’s get wild tonight
 Billionaire bottles
 we just down em like
 Ain’t no problem
 all my roads are
 right!
 All right, all right

[Pre-Chorus 1: Flo Rida]
 I don’t like it, I love it
 I got another comin’ in my budget $$$
 I got a anoconda in my truck fit
 Don’t push it, don’t push it
 Cause I’ma hit it til I jackpot, that’s right
 Wax on baby wax off, act right
 You can put it on the black card, all night
 And I’ll spend it, I’ll spend it cause

[Chorus]

[Verse 2: Flo Rida]
 All night, let me group ya
 Dance with me, turn down for who girl
 Another runner help us step the moves up
 Yeah bet that round need a measure or ruler
 Celebrate life and I’ll pay for it
 That Cavalli nice next to my Tom Ford
 Yeah party all night, let’s all aboard
 Let’s all aboard, all aboard

[Pre-Chorus 2: Flo Rida]
 I don’t like it, I love it
 And them other girl they can’t touch it
 Competition, that’s a whole nother subject
 I wanna walk it out in public
 You a star baby, just know, let’s go
 To the mansion or the condo, let’s go
 Perfect time gotta let it flow, you know
 I’m watching, I’m watching, cause

[Chorus]

[Bridge: Flo Rida]
 Meet me at the studio
 Bangarang just like Ruffio
 Feel the base, let ya booty go
 I wanna get inside it
 Run away for a few days
 Thinkin’ bout love, baby touche
 Tied up like a shoe lace
 I don’t like it, I don’t like it

[Chorus – Part]

traduzione

[Ritornello: Robin Thicke]
 Non mi piace, mi piace, l’amore, l’amore, uh oh
 Così bello che fa male
 Io non lo voglio, devo, devo farlo, uh oh
 Quando riesco a trovare le parole me ne vado
 Non mi piace, no, mi piace
 Non mi piace, no, mi piace

[Verso 1: Flo Rida]
 Tutto fuori
 Alza il volume
 Hey ora
 Sono contento di conoscerti
 Trova la ragazza
 Fai esplodere le casse
 Sì
 Ci penso ora,
 Esplodere le casse
 Parlerò più forte
 Scateniamoci stanotte
 Miliardi di bottiglie
 ?????
 Non è un problema
 tutte le mie strade sono
 Giuste!
 Va bene, va bene

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento