Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 19 ottobre 2014

Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry


IL testo Talk to me softly There's something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside I've I've been there before Somethin's changin' inside you And don't you know Don't you cry tonight I still love you baby Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight Give me a whisper And give me a sigh Give me a kiss before you tell me goodbye Don't you take it so hard now And please don't take it so bad I'll still be thinkin' of you And the times we had...baby And don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied And please remember how I felt inside now honey You gotta make it your own way But you'll be alright now sugar You'll feel better tomorrow Come the morning light now baby And don't you cry tonight An don't you cry tonight An don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you baby And don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry tonight Baby maybe someday Don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry Tonight accordi La- Re- Sol Do La- Re- Sol La- La- Re- Talk to me softly Sol Do There’s something in your eyes La- Re- Don’t hang your head in sorrow Sol Do And please don’t cry La- Re- I know how you feel inside Sol Do I’ve been there before La- Re- Somethin’s changin’ inside you Sol Do Sol And Don’t you know Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. I still love you baby. Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Sol Do Don’t you cry tonight. La- There’s a heaven above you baby. Fa Sol La- And don’t you cry tonight. La- Re- Give me a whisper. Sol Do And give me a sigh. La- Re- Give me a kiss before you Sol Do tell me goodbye. La- Re- Don’t you take it so hard now. Sol Do And please don’t take it so bad. La- Re- I’ll still be thinkin’ of you. Sol Do Sol And the times we had…baby. Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Sol Do Don’t you cry tonight. La- There’s a heaven above you baby. Fa Sol La- And don’t you cry tonight. Re- Fa Sol La- Sol Fa Sol La- Fa Sol Mi- Fa Fa Sol La- Re- Sol And please remember Do La- that I never lied. Re- Sol And please remember Do La- how I felt inside now honey. Re- Sol You gotta make it your own way. Do La- But you’ll be alright now sugar. Re- Sol You’ll feel better tomorrow. Do La- Come the morning light now baby. Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Sol La- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Sol Do Don’t you cry tonight. La- There’s a heaven above you baby. Fa Sol And don’t you cry Fa Sol Don’t you never cry Fa Sol Mi- Don’t you cry tonight. Fa Baby, baby, baby Fa Sol And don’t you cry Fa Sol Don’t you never cry Fa Sol Do Don’t you cry tonight.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento