Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 13 ottobre 2013

Justin timberlake - Pusher love girl

Justin Timberlake Midi Karaoke Il testo Hey little mama Ain't gotta ask me if I want to Tell me, can I get a light? Roll you up and let it run through my veins Cause I can always see the farthest stars when I'm on you I don't wanna ever come down from this cloud of loving you Cause now you got me hopped up on that Pusher love So high I’m on the ceiling baby You're my drug So gon' and be my dealer baby Roll me up Cause all I want is you, baby One more time Pusher girl So high I’m on the ceiling baby Be my drug So gon' and be my dealer baby Hook me up All I want is you baby You're my little pusher love girl (Ain't ya?) Just my little pusher love girl Now hey little mama I love this high we're on to And I know that your supply Won't run out anytime soon You gave me a taste, now I know there's no getting off you I don't wanna ever come down off this cloud of lovin' you Since you came around, I've been living a different life I don't wanna come down from this love I got on high And people call me a user, but I want you To go on and use me too Nothing else will do All I want is you babe Baby, You know who you are Now you got me hopped up on that Sing it, pusher love I'm just a, junkie for your love I'm just a, junkie for your love (Come on) Now I'm just a, junkie for your love (I'm hopped up on it) And now I'm just a junkie for your love (Break it down) My heroine, my cocaine, my plum wine, my MDMA I'm hopped up on it, it won't go away Now I can't wait 'til I get you home and get you in my veins (Pusher love) Now I'm just a, junkie for your love (I'm hoped up on it) Now I'm just a, junkie for your love (Pusher love) I'm just a, junkie for your love (I'm hopped up on it) And now I'm just a, I'm just a, junkie for your love Uh, my nicotine, my blue dream, my hydroponic candy jelly bean Did you fix me up, I'm your number 1 fiend Be my little pill and just creep into my blood stream Bloodshot eyes, I'm hopped up on it You ain't gotta think twice, just hop up on it There's a million names for your kind of chronic Uh, that pusher love, that's what I call it (Pusher love) I'm just a, junkie for your love (I'm hopped up on it) Now I'm just a, junkie for your love Let me hear you say pusher love I'm just a, junkie for your love (I'm hopped up on it) And now I'm just a, junkie for your love (Pusher love) accordi [Verse I] Bmaj7 Hey little mama C#m7 Ain’t gotta ask me if I want to Bmaj7 Just tell me, can I get a light? C#m7 Roll you up and let it run through my veins Bmaj7 C#m7 'Cause I can always see the farthest stars when I’m on you Bmaj7 C#m7 I don’t wanna ever come down off this cloud of lovin’ you [Chorus] *Single strum *B *D6 Now you got me hopped up on that pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 You’re my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Roll me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby One more time *B *D6 pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 Be my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Hook me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby, yeah yeah yeah BM7 C#m7 BM7 You’re my little pusher love girl C#m7 BM7 Ain’t ya? Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah. C#m7 BM7 Just my little pusher love girl [Verse II] BM7 Now hey little mama C#m7 I love this high we're on to BM7 And I know that your supply C#m7 Won’t run out anytime soon BM7 C#m7 You gave me a taste, now I know that there’s no getting off you Bmaj7 C#m7 I don’t wanna ever come down off this cloud of lovin’ you [Chorus] *Single strum *B *D6 Now you got me hopped up on that pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 You’re my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Roll me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby One more time *B *D6 pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 Be my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Hook me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby, yeah yeah yeah BM7 C#m7 BM7 You’re my little pusher love girl C#m7 BM7 Ain’t ya? Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah. C#m7 BM7 Just my little pusher love girl [Bridge] C#m7 Since you came around D#m7 I’ve been living a different life. C#m7 And I don’t wanna come down D#m7 From this love I got on high. C#m7 D#m7 People call me a user, but I want you E5 To go on and use me too. C#m7 Nothing else will do. *E5 All I want is you, baby. BM7 C#m7 BM7 I know, C#m7 BM7 baby, you know who you are. *B *D6 Now you got me hopped up on that pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 You’re my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Roll me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby One more time *B *D6 pusher love (So high I’m on the ceiling baby) A D9 Be my drug (So gon' and be my dealer baby) C#m7 Hook me up BM7 'Cause all I want is you, baby, yeah yeah yeah BM7 C#m7 BM7 You’re my little pusher love girl C#m7 BM7 Ain’t ya? Ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah. C#m7 BM7 Just my little pusher love girl Repeat until end

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento