Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 28 luglio 2013

Capital Cities - SAFE AND SOUND - accordi, testo e video

Capital Cities - SAFE AND SOUND - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, mudi



Capital Cities
Safe And Sound - Midi Karaoke




testo e accordi per chitarra


Auto Scroll

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
F  C  Am   G

F            C
I could lift you up 
 Am
I could show you what you want to see 
     G
and take you where you want to be 

F      C
You could be my luck 
      Am
Even if the sky is falling down 
   G
I know that we'll be safe and sound 

F       C
I could fill your cup 
     Am
You know my river won't evaporate
      G
This world we still appreciate 

F      C
You could be my luck 
   Am
Even in a hurricane of frowns 
   G
I know that we'll be safe and sound 

F       C
I could show you love 
     Am
In a tidal wave of mystery 
        G
You'll still be standing next to me 

F      C
You could be my luck 
 Am
Even if we're six feet underground 
   G
I know that we'll be safe and sound

Trumpet part for guitar

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento