Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 20 gennaio 2013

Kamaliya - Butterflies









IL testo

You know I want 
I want it so bad 
I can't control it 
Can you take that 
Now boy you ready or not 
You better keep up, you gotta keep up, up, up, up 

I need your touch on my skin 
I want it tonight 
Tell me your secret, I'll keep it 
And you can have mine 
So put your hand on your heart 
And I'll do my part, and I'll do my part 

Chorus 
Baby all we got is right now 
I know we're gonna make it somehow 
If even only for just one night 
Chasing butterflies, butterflies 
Holding on until the sunrise 
Kept alive by the moonlight 
Never thought that we could get so high 
Chasing butterflies, butterflies -- chasing butterflies 

Verse2 
The music's fuel to the flame 
Our motivation 
We're calling out to the world and to every nation 
Let's come together as one -- now we can make it 
Yeah we can do it 

Because tonight we run it just like we own it 
Yeah tonight we get it just like we want it 
Go with the lyrical flow 
It's time we get low, it's time we get low

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento