Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 30 settembre 2011

Adele - SOMEONE LIKE YOU - accordi, testo e video

Adele - SOMEONE LIKE YOU - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, midi



Adele
Someone Like You - midi karaoke




testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

Cambio tonalità
0
Semplifica accordi
Dimensioni testo
0
LA DO#m/SOL# FA#m RE LA DO#m/SOL# I heard that you're settled down FA#m RE LA That you found a girl and you're married now DO#m/SOL# I heard that your dreams came true FA#m RE Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you LA DO#m/SOL# Old friend, why are you so shy? FA#m RE Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light MIadd9 FA#m7 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited RE But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it MIadd9 FA#m7 I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded RE That for me it isn't over LA MI FA#m RE Never mind, I'll find someone like you LA MI FA#m RE I wish nothing but the best for you too LA MI Don't forget me, I beg FA#m RE I'll remember you said, LA "Sometimes it lasts in love MI FA#m RE but sometimes it hurts instead, LA Sometimes it lasts in love MI FA#m RE but sometimes it hurts instead" LA DO#m/SOL# You know how the time flies FA#m RE Only yesterday was the time of our lives LA We were born and raised DO#m/SOL# In a summer haze FA#m RE Bound by the surprise of our glory days MIadd9 FA#m7 I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited RE But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it MIadd9 FA#m7 I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded RE That for me it isn't over LA MI FA#m RE Never mind, I'll find someone like you LA MI FA#m RE I wish nothing but the best for you too LA MI Don't forget me, I beg FA#m RE I'll remember you said, LA "Sometimes it lasts in love MI FA#m RE but sometimes it hurts instead" MI Nothing compares No worries or cares FA#m/DO# Regrets and mistakes They are memories made RE SIm LA/DO# Who would have known how bittersweet this RE MI/RE would taste? LA MI/SOL# FA#m RE Never mind, I'll find someone like you LA MI/SOL# FA#m RE I wish nothing but the best for you LA MI Don't forget me, I beg FA#m RE I'll remember you said, LA "Sometimes it lasts in love MI/SOL# FA#m RE but sometimes it hurts instead" LA MI FA#m RE Never mind, I'll find someone like you LA MI FA#m RE I wish nothing but the best for you too LA MI Don't forget me, I beg FA#m RE I'll remember you said, LA "Sometimes it lasts in love MI FA#m RE but sometimes it hurts instead, LA Sometimes it lasts in love MI FA#m but sometimes it hurts instead" RE MI/RE RE7+ LA

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento