Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 12 febbraio 2011

R.E.M. - Uberlin - video, testo e accordi

Il testo Hey now take your pills and hey now make your breakfast hey now comb your hair and off to work crash land no illusions no collision no intrusion my imagination run away i know, i know, i know what I am chasing i know, i know, i know that this is changing me I am flying on a star into a meteor tonight I am flying on a star, a star, a star I will make it through the day and then the day becomes the night I will make it through the night accordi per chitarra Em hey now G take your pills, and Dsus2 hey now B (or Bm) make your breakfast Em hey now G Dsus2 comb your hair and off to work (repeat Em-G-Dsus2-B -> Em-G-Dsus2 throughout all verses) C Bm i know, i know, i know what I am chasing C Bm i know, i know, i know that this is changing me C G Em Dsus2 C I am flying on a star into a meteor tonight C G Dsus2 I am flying on a star, a star, a star C G Em I will make it through the day Dsus2 C and then the day becomes the night C G Dsus2 I will make it through the night

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento