Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 20 ottobre 2010

Pirupa - Clarity of Love
Video e testo

Il testo Such a shame you play that game like fire in my brain I used to love you, used to love you Chorus: Clarity of your loving Clarity of love I know you are living a lie Repeat 2x The truth must be told, yeah Lies will unfold, yeah Intuition tells me the tension, the tension You would dream of purity I would cry in front of the room and then fall I used to love you, used to love you I used to love you, used to love you No more lies No more Repeat Clarity of your loving Repeat Chorus No more lies Repeat Chorus

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento