Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 2 aprile 2010

Angelo Lossa - Why Can't I
Video e testo











 Amici 9 - Artisti vari 

Il testo Getting the notion just to hold my own and leave it all behind, getting the feeling that they're far too and same excuses getting the notion that it's feeling this cold for a reason why should I compromise with my intentions? my head is on fire with the reassurance things will be alright, maybe they will... but in the meantime I'm going "loco" but I got a notion that it's getting warmer any day how do I satisfy my indecision? Too tired tonight, cause it's all about the pleases and the thank you's, all the wrongs and all the rights And I'll find my time so tell me if it's easy to be logical, regardless of the way we feel but why, oh why can't I? feelin' the pressure clouding up my mind and makin' life a bitch, almost blind to all the chances that he has been given Ignore the commotion and embrace the moment that you live in why can't I realize my inner vision? Too tired tonight, cause it's all about the pleases and the thank you's, all the wrongs and all the rights And I'll find my time so tell me if it's easy to be logical, regardless of the way we feel but why, oh why can't I? woo enough of the worries, time will take its course, the world's full of evil, but it's not at my door I should be grateful, I should be thankful, I should be all of this and more, but I'm... too tired tonight, pleases and the thank you's, all the wrongs and all the rights And I'll find my time so tell me if it's easy to be logical, regardless of the way we feel Too tired tonight, cause it's all about the pleases and the thank you's, all the wrongs and all the rights And I'll find my time so tell me if it's easy to be logical, regardless of the way we feel but why, oh why can't I?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento