Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 15 gennaio 2010

AVATAR - usic from the motion picture - Leona Lewis - I See You

testo e accordi Am G D I see you Am G D I see you ... Am G F Walking through a dream, I see you ... Am G F My light in darkness breathing hope of new life C G Now I live through you and you through me F Enchanting Dm Em F G I pray in my heart that this dream never ends. Am G D Am I see me through your eyes. Am G D Am Li--ving through life flying high. [Chorus] F#m E Bm/F# Your life shines the way into paradise, F#m E D Am D So I offer my life as a sa-cri-fice. Am D Am I live through your love. Am G You teach me how to see ... F All that's beautiful Am G F My senses touch your world, I never pictured C G6add11/B F Now I give my hope to you, I surrender Dm Em F G I pray in my heart that this world never ends Am G D Am I see me through your eyes Am G D Am Li-ving through life flying high F#m E Bm/F# D Your love shines the way into paradise F#m C So I offer my life Em D Dm I offer my love, for you Bb/F When my heart was never open Dm (And my spirit never free) Dm Bb/F To the world that you have shown me Gm Eb/Bb But my eyes could not envision Cm/G Dm Eb/Bb F All the colours of love and of life ever more Bm/F# A E Bm/F# Evermore (I see me through your eyes) Bm/F# I see me through your eyes A E Bm/F# (Liv-ing through life flying high) Bm/F# Flying high G#m F# C#m/G# E Your love shines the way into paradise G#m F# E B/F# So I offer my life as a sacrifice E Bm/F# And live through your love E Bm/F# And live through your life Bm/F# A E Bm/F# A E I see you, I see you ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento