Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 27 novembre 2009

Lady Gaga – Alejandro - accordi, testo e video

 Midi Karaoke 

testo e accordi SIm RE FA#m SIm RE She's got both hands FA#m In her pocket SIm RE And she won't look at you (won't look at you) SIm RE She hides true love FA#m En su bolsillo SIm RE She's got a halo around her finger FA#m Around you SOL You know that I love you boy FA#m Hot like Mexico Rejoice SIm RE At this point I've gotta choose FA#m Nothing to lose SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA Alejandro SIm SOL I'm not your babe RE I'm not your babe LA Fernando SIm SOL Don't wanna kiss RE Don't wanna touch LA SIm Just smoke my cigarette, hush SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA SIm Roberto SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro SIm Stop RE FA#m Please, just let me go SIm RE Alejandro FA#m Just let me go SIm RE She's not broken FA#m She's just a baby SIm RE But her boyfriend's like her dad FA#m Just like a dad SIm RE And all those flames that FA#m Burned before him SIm RE Now he's gotta firefight FA#m Gotta cool the bad SOL You know that I love you boy FA#m Hot like Mexico Rejoice SIm RE At this point I've gotta choose FA#m Nothing to lose SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA Alejandro SIm SOL I'm not your babe RE I'm not your babe LA Fernando SIm SOL Don't wanna kiss RE Don't wanna touch LA SIm Just smoke my cigarette, hush SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA SIm Roberto SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro SIm Don't bother me RE Don't bother me FA#m Alejandro SIm Don't call my name RE Don't call my name FA#m Bye, Fernando SOL I'm not your babe RE I'm not your babe LA SIm Alejandro SOL Don't wanna kiss RE Don't wanna touch LA SIm Fernando SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA SIm Alejandro SOL I'm not your babe RE I'm not your babe LA SIm Fernando SOL Don't wanna kiss RE Don't wanna touch LA SIm Just smoke my cigarette, hush SOL Don't call my name RE Don't call my name LA Roberto SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro SOL Alejandro RE LA SIm Alejandro SOL RE Ale-alejandro LA SIm Ale-alejandro...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento