[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

martedì 10 gennaio 2017

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons
















Il testo

You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
You're givin' me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still
But you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay
Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare
It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
And if you say something that you might even mean
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay
Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
Stay
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'
Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith
But baby, I just need one good one
Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one
When I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one, good one
Tell me that you'll be the good one, good one
Baby, I just need one good one to stay

accordi per chitarra 

DO  LAm FA  SOL

       DO                                   
You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
       LAm
You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
       FA
You're givin' me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
DO
Givin' me a million reasons
SOL
About a million reasons
 
DO
If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
LAm
If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still
           FA
But you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
DO
Givin' me a million reasons
SOL
About a million reasons

FA     DO       LAm
I bow down to pray
                  SOL
I try to make the worst seem better
FA          DO      LAm
Lord, show me the way
                       SOL
To cut through all his worn out leather
FA          DO               LAm              SOL
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
    FA                     DO
But baby, I just need one good one to stay

DO
Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare
LAm
It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware
              FA
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
DO
Givin' me a million reasons
SOL
About a million reasons

    DO    
And if you say something that you might even mean
     LAm
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe
              FA
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
DO
Givin' me a million reasons
SOL
About a million reasons

FA     DO       LAm
I bow down to pray
                  SOL
I try to make the worst seem better
FA          DO      LAm
Lord, show me the way
                       SOL
To cut through all his worn out leather
FA          DO               LAm              SOL
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
    FA                                     LAm
But baby, I just need one good one to stay

     FA            DO
Hey, ehh, ehh, eyy
         SOL                
Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
LAm        FA
ehh, ehh, ehhy
DO                          SOL
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'
FA          DO              SOL                LAm
Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith
    Dm                    FA
But baby, I just need one good one
          DO                   FA
Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one

     FA     DO       LAm
When I bow down to pray
                  SOL
I try to make the worst seem better
FA          DO      LAm
Lord, show me the way
                       SOL
To cut through all his worn out leather
FA          DO               LAm              SOL
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
 
    FA                     
But baby, I just need one good one, good one
FA                         
Tell me that you'll be the good one, good one
FA                     LAm               FA DO
Baby, I just need one good one to stay

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento