[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

lunedì 15 giugno 2015

Alexandra Stan & INNA feat. Daddy Yankee - We Wanna [Official Video]







Alexandra Stan & INNA feat. Daddy Yankee - We Wanna

Alexandra Stan & INNA feat. Daddy Yankee - We Wanna



Il testo

We wanna dance till we can’t no more
 We wanna love with the lights down low
 From Argentina to Morocco
 We wanna dance, it’s about to go
 It’s ‘bout to go
‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

Down in the rough part of town
 There’s an epidemic going around
 I get the fever when I hear that song
 I can’t help it, I gotta move right now
 When I hit the drums start to play
 I let my body run away
 I wanna party like everyday
 If you’re with me let me hear you say

Do we wanna stop it?
 No way
 Do we let the cops in?
 No way
 We about to rock this whole place
 What do we want?

We wanna dance till we can’t no more
 We wanna love with the lights down low
 From Argentina to Morocco
 We wanna dance, it’s about to go
 It’s ‘bout to go
‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

Down in the rough part of town
 There’s an epidemic going around
 I get the fever when I hear that song
 I can’t help it, I gotta move right now
 When I hit the drums start to play
 I let my body run away
 I wanna party like everyday
 If you’re with me let me hear you say

Do we wanna stop it?
 No way
 Do we let the cops in?
 No way
 We about to rock this whole place
 What do we want?

We wanna dance till we can’t no more
 We wanna love with the lights down low
 From Argentina to Morocco
 We wanna dance, it’s about to go
 It’s ‘bout to go
‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

(Daddy Yankee rap)

‘bout to go
‘bout to go
‘bout to go

We wanna dance till we can’t no more
 We wanna love with the lights down low
 From Argentina to Morocco
 We wanna dance, it’s about to go

We wanna dance till we can’t no more
 We wanna love with the lights down low
 From Argentina to Morocco
 We wanna dance, it’s about to go
 It’s ‘bout to go
‘bout to go
 It’s ‘bout to go

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento