[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

martedì 24 febbraio 2015

Rihanna - Toward The Sun













Il testo

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

[Verse 1]

Lost in a rocky road

Got lost in the promise of a love I never know

Shadows chase me far from home

I remember when my heart was filled gold

And you knew I been here, I been burned, I been burned

You see me lose control

This my world, this our world, this our world

My soul

[Chorus]

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

[Verse 2]

Lost my faith in trust

You and I know gold long turn to rust

I still swear that we can ring like the kings and queens of better yesterday

Don’t you know

I been here, I been burned, I been burned

You see me lose control

This my world, this our world, this our world

My soul

[Chorus]

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

[Bridge]

We’re gonna go

We’re gonna go

We’re gonna run to

Where you get to the end of the night

This time you’ll face the sky

[Chorus]

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

Turn your face towards the sun

Let the shadows fall behind you

Tell a pray, just carry on

And the shadows will never find you

 accordi per chitarra 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento