[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

martedì 11 giugno 2013

2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa - We Own It (Fast & Furious)






Il testo

[Verse 1: 2 Chainz]
 Money's the motivation, money's the conversation
 You on vacation, We gettin paid so
 We on paycation, I did it for the fam
 It's whatever we had to do, it's just who I am
 Yeah, it's the life I chose
 Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed
 And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove
 You can catch me kissing my girl with both eyes closed
 Perfecting my passion, thanks for asking
 Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it
 You used plastic, we 'bout cash
 I see some people ahead that we gon' pass
 
[Pre-Hook: Wiz Khalifa]
 I never feared death or dying
 I only fear never trying
 I am whatever I am,
 Only God can judge me, now I'm
 
[Hook: Wiz Khalifa]
 One shot, everything rides on tonight
 Even if I've got three strikes
 I'mma go for it
 This moment, we own it
 And I'm not to be played with
 Because it can get dangerous
 See these people I ride with
 This moment, we own it
 
[Verse 2: Wiz Khalifa]
 And the same ones that I ride with,
 Be the same ones that I die with
 Put it all out on the line with,
 If you looking for me you can find Wiz
 In the new car or in the crown with
 My new broad, thats a fine chick
 And the wonder squad, I'm down with
 Ain't no way around it
 What you say, tell me what you say
 Working hard, reppin for my dogs, do this everyday,
 Takin' off, looking out for all, makin sure we ball,
 Like the mob all you do is call
 Catch you if you fall, Young Khalifa
 
[Pre-Hook] + [Hook]
 
[Verse 3: 2 Chainz]
 (I ride or die for love)
 This the biggest day of my life
 We got big guns, been graduated from knives
 It's the day in the life and I'm ready to ride
 Got the spirit, I'm feelin like a killer inside
 Financial outbreak, I'm free but I ain't out yet
 Ridin with the plug so I'm close to the outlet
 At the red light, rims sittin off set
 I look better on your girl than her outfit
 
[Verse 4: Wiz Khalifa]
 Stuck to the plan, always think that we would stand up, never ran
 We the fam and loyalty never change up
 Been down since day one, look at where we came from
 Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it
 Got a problem, I got the same one
 Money rolls, we fold
 Plently clubs we closed
 Follow the same code
 Never turn our backs, our cars dont even lose control




   accordi  

INTRO: Abm
 
[Verse 1: 2 Chainz]
 Abm
 Money's the motivation - money's the conversation
 Abm
 You on vacation, we gettin' paid, so...
 Abm
 We don't placate 'em, I did it for the fam'
 E                       F#                  Abm
 It's whatever we had to do, it's just who I am
 Abm
 Yeah - it's the life I chose
 Abm
 Gunshots in the dark, one eye closed
 Abm
 And we got it cookin' like a one-eyed stove
          E                             F#
 You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eyes closed
 Abm
 Perfectin' my passion, thanks for askin'
 Abm
 Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it
 Abm
 You use plastic, we 'bout cash
 E                             F#           Abm
 I see some people ahead that we gon' pass, yeah!
 
[Hook]
 Abm
 I never fear death or dying
 Abm
 I only fear never trying
 Abm
 I am whatever I am
  E             F#
 Only God can judge me now
 Abm
 One shot, everything rides on
 Abm
 Tonight, even if I've got
 Abm
 Three strikes, I'mma go for it
 E             F#
 This moment, we own it
 Abm
 And I'm not to be played with
 Abm
 Because it could get dangerous
 Abm
 See these people I ride with
 E             F#
 This moment, we own it
 
[Verse 2: Wiz]
 Abm
 And the same ones I ride with be the same ones that I die with
 Abm
 Put it all out on the line with
 Abm
 If you lookin' for me you can find Wiz
 Abm
 In the new car or the Crown with my new broad
          E                             F#
 That's a fine chick, and the Weather Squad, I'm down with
 Abm
 Ain't no way around it
 Abm
 What you say? Tell me what you say?
 Abm
 Workin' hard, reppin' for my dawgs, so this every day
                                                               E
 Takin' off, lookin' out for all, makin' sure we ball like the mob
                              F#
 All you do is call, catch you if you fall, Young Khalifa
 
[Hook]
 
[Verse 3: 2 Chainz]
 Abm
 This the biggest day of my life
 Abm
 We got big guns, been graduated from knives
 Abm
 Day in the life, and I'm ready to ride
 Abm
 Got the spirit, I'm feelin' like a killer inside
 Abm
 Or - financial outbreak, I'm free but I ain't out yet
 Abm
 Ridin' with the plug so I'm close to the outlet
 Abm
 At the red light, rims, sittin' on the set
 E                       F#
 I look better on your girl than her outfit
 
[Verse 4: Wiz]
 Abm
 Stuck to the plan, always said that we would stand up
 Abm
 Never ran, we the fam, and loyalty never change up
 Abm
 Been down since day one, look at where we came from
 Abm
 Jumpin' out on anybody who try to say somethin'
 Abm
 One thing about it, got a problem? I've got the same one
 Abm
 Money rolls we fold, plenty clubs we close, follow the same code
 Abm
 Never turn our backs, our cars don't even lose control
 
[Outro]
 Abm
 One shot, everything rides on
 Abm
 Tonight, even if I've got
 Abm
 Three strikes, I'mma go for it
 E             F#
 This moment, we own it
 Abm
 And I'm not to be played with
 Abm
 Because it could get dangerous
 Abm
 See these people I ride with
 E             F#
 This moment, we own it
 
Abm E F#
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento