Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 27 novembre 2009

Lady Gaga - MOSTER - accordi. testo e video

Lady Gaga - MOSTER - accordi. testo e video



Lady Gaga
midi karaoke





testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
 
?

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
 
     F                         G
He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart (You little monster)
      Am
He ate my heart He a-a-ate my heart out (You amaze me)
      F                        G
He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart
      Am
He ate my heart He a-a-ate my heart out
 
             F                 G
Look at him, look at me
                    Am                       G
That boy is bad and honestly
            F              G
He’s a wolf in disguise
                          Am                                  G
But I can’t stop staring in those evil eyes
 
 
F                                            G
 I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before
Am                                                                                     G
 She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
F                                               G
 We might’ve fucked not really sure, don’t quite recall
Am
 But something tells me that I’ve seen him, yeah
 
 
                       F                        G
That boy is a monster, M-M-M-Monster
                     Am
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                       F                       G
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                      Am                 C
That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er
 
       F                G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
      Am                                                       C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
       F                G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
      Am                                                        C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
 
 
                      F                G
He licked his lips, said to me
                  Am                 G
Girl you look good enough to eat
              F                  G
Put his arms around me
                       Am
Said “Boy now get your paws right off me”
 
 
F                                            G
 I asked my girlfriend if she’d seen you round before
Am                                                                                   G
 She mumbled something while we got down on the floor baby
F                                               G
 We might’ve fucked not really sure, don’t quite recall
Am
 But something tells me that I’ve seen him, yeah
 
 
                       F                        G
That boy is a monster, M-M-M-Monster
                     Am
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                       F                      G
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                     Am                  C
That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er
 
       F                G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
      Am                                                       C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
       F                G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
      Am                                                        C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
 
F               G                          Dm
He ate my heart, he ate my heart Instead
 
He’s a monster in my bed
F                G                        Dm
He ate my heart, he ate my heart Instead
 
He’s a monster in my bed
 

            F                              G
I wanna just dance, but he took me home instead
Am
 Uh oh! there was a monster in my bed
F                                    G
 We french kissed on a subway train
                   Am
He tore my clothes right off, 

he ate my heart the he ate my brain
 
F     G
 Uh oh  (I love that girl)
      Am
 uh oh  (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
   F                          G
He ate my heart he a-a-ate my heart (I love that girl)
     Am
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
 
 
                      F                        G
That boy is a monster, M-M-M-Monster
                      Am
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                       F                      G
That boy is a monster M-M-M-Monster
                       Am              C
That boy is a monster Er-er-er-er
 
      F                G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
   Am                                                         C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)
   F                   G
He ate my heart (I love that girl)
     Am                                                         C
He ate my heart (Wanna talk to her, she’s hot as hell)

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento