Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 29 luglio 2023

Aerosmith - I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING - accordi, testo e video

Aerosmith - I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, midi



Aerosmith
I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING - mdi karaoke





testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll
 
?

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
 
           D                 A                       Bm
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
                  G                                D
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
                     Em
While you're far away and dreaming
             D                   A                  Bm
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
            G                     D               Em
I could stay lost in this moment forever
                        F#m           G                          A
Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure
 

D                     A                Em
  Don't wanna close my eyes
 
I don't wanna fall asleep
                G
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
                              A          D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
                                A                 Em
Cause even when I dream of you
 
The sweetest dream would never do
          G
I'd still miss you, baby
                               A            D  A  Em
And I don't wanna miss a thing
 

          D                   A                           Bm
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating
              G                                 D
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
                  Em
Wondering if it's me you are seeing
            D                            A                        Bm
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
                            G                  D   
And I just want to stay with you in 
                    A
this moment forever, forever and ever
 

D                      A                 Em
  I don't wanna close my eyes
 
I don't wanna fall asleep
               G
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
                              A         D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
                                A                Em
Cause even when I dream of you
 
The sweetest dream would never do
           G
I'd still miss you, baby
                               A         D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
 

                               C
And I don't wanna miss one smile
                       G
I don't wanna miss one kiss
                     Bb
I just want to be with you
                                 F
Right here with you, just like this
                     C
I just want to hold you close
                               G
I feel your heart so close to mine
               Dm
And just stay here in this moment
                  A
For all the rest of time,

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeeeaaah
 

D                     A                     Em
  I don't wanna close my eyes
 
I don't wanna fall asleep
                 G
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
                              A         D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
                                A               Em
Cause even when I dream of you
 
The sweetest dream would never do
           G
I'd still miss you, baby
                              A        D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
 
D                     A                  Em
  I don't wanna close my eyes
 
I don't wanna fall asleep
                G
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
                              A         Bm
And I don't wanna miss a thing
                                A                 Em
Cause even when I dream of you
 
The sweetest dream would never do
           G
I'd still miss you, baby
                              A        D
And I don't wanna miss a thing
 

D                       A                    Em
  I don't wanna close my eyes
                      G
I don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
                             A            D
And I don't wanna miss a thing

  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento