Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 1 febbraio 2014

Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne





Clean Bandit 
Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne - midi karaoke
Il testo We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have travelled land and sea But as long as you are with me, there's no place I’d rather be I would wait forever, exalted in the scene,as long as we're together, my heart continues With every step you take, Kyoto to The Bay Strolling so casually We're different and the same, gave you another name Switch up the batteries If you gave me a chance I could take it It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart, you can't tame me When I am with you, there's no place I rather be No, no, no, no, no, no, no We set out on a mission, to find our inner peace Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity As long as we're together, my heart continues to beat With every step you take, Kyoto to The Bay Strolling so casually We're different and the same, gave you another name Switch up the batteries If you gave me a chance I could take it It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart, you can't tame me When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be No, no, no, no, no, no, no When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah If you gave me a chance I could take it It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Know with all of your heart, you can't tame me When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be accordi Abm F# E E B We're a thousand miles from comfort, Abm F# E E B we have traveled land and sea Abm F# E E B But as long as you are with me, Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm there's no place I rather be Abm F# E E B I would wait forever, Abm F# E E B exulted in the scene Abm F# E E B As long as I am with you, Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm my heart continues to beat [Pre-Chorus] Abm F# B Dbm With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay Abm F# B Dbm Strolling so casually Abm F# B Dbm We're different and the same, gave you another name Abm F# B Dbm Switch up the batteries [Chorus] Abm F# E E B If you gave me a chance I would take it Abm F# E E B It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it Abm F# E E B Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm When I am with you, there's no place I rather be Abm F# E E B N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I rather be Abm F# E E B N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I rather be Abm F# E E B N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I rather be Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm [Verse] Abm F# E E B We staked out on a mission, Abm F# E E B to find our inner peace Abm F# E E B Make it everlasting, Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm so nothing's incomplete Abm F# E E B It's easy being with you, Abm F# E E B sacred simplicity Abm F# E E B As long as we're together, Dbm Dbm Dbm Dbm Ebm there's no place I rather be [Pre-Chorus] [Chorus] Etc.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento