Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 10 novembre 2013

Eagles - Please Come Home For Christmas











IL testo

Please Come Home For Christmas 
Bells will be ringing this sad sad news 
Oh what a Christmas to have the blues 
My baby's gone I have no friends 
To wish me greetings once again 
Choirs will be singing Silent Night 
Christmas carols by candle light 
Please come home for Christmas 
Please come home for Christmas 
If not for Christmas by New Years night 
Friends and relations 
Send salutations 
Sure as the stars shine above 
But this is Christmas 
Yeah, it's Christmas my dear 
It's the time of year to be with the one you love 
So won't you tell me 
You'll never more roam 
Christmas and New Year 
Will find you home 
There be no more sorrow 
No grief and pain 
And I'll be happy, happy, once again 
Ooo, there be no more sorrow 
No grief and pain 
And I'll be happy, Christmas, once again 

accordi

intro: [A E F# C#] (single notes on piano)

verse 1:
                A     Amaj7              A7
 Bells will be ringing     the sad, sad news
             D                   B7/D#
 Oh what a Christmas to have the blues
            A   D             A    A/G#  F#m
 My baby's gone   I have no friends
             B7              E   E+
 To wish me greetings once again

verse 2:

 Crowds will be singing "Silent Night"
 Christmas carols by candlelight
 Please come home for Christmas, please come home for Christmas
             B7       E7                A     A7
 If not for Christmas,   by New Year's night

bridge:

                D               Dm
 Friends and relations send salutations
 A            E+           A    A7
 Sure as the stars shine above
                D                      Dm
 But this is Christmas, yes, Christmas my dear
             B7                           E    E+
 The time of year to be with the one you love

verse 3:

 So won't you tell me you'll never more roam
 Christmas and New Year's will find you home
                       A    C#7               F#m F#m/E D D#dim
 There'll be no more sorrow,    no grief and pain
              A    F#m      B7     E7    A
 And I'll be happy,    [1: happy] once again
                              [2: Christmas]

[repeat verse 3 with guitar solo over first two lines]

outro:
        A   D     A   [A E F# C#]   (single notes on piano)
 [...again] / / / /

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento