Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 25 settembre 2010

Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride - Video e testo


Il testo Yeah...gonna make it better. Ooohhh Yeah Yeah...gonna make it right. Here it is There's a way to make it better. It gets you down. It's the pressure (pressure). I'm serious Trouble genies (??) on the way. Got a little something for ya It's the pressure (pressure) It gets ya. Now it really ain't what you know [??] But I'm giving it away. I can't let this pressure go. This pressure's here to stay, yeah. RIT: Yeah (White Knuckle Ride) Gonna Make It Better (White Knuckle Ride, I'm On It Baby) Ooh Baby. Yeah (White Knuckle Ride) Gonna Make It Right (White Knuckle Ride, I'm On It). It's not so easy to control (Pressure) It's not so easy to control (Pressure) There's always an easy way to make it better. There it is, there it is Couldn't change it if I wanted Can taste it all the time, it's the pressure (Pressure). Yeah hey, oh baby Say we're two alike [??] Don't know if I can recover (Don't Know If I Can Recover) Got me 'round it's little finger (Got Me By It's Little Finger) Pressure (Pressure). Whoa Whoa Whoa There it is Couldn't change it if I wanted to taste it all the time. So return to life [??] Don't know if I can recover when I taste it all the time Taste it all the time yeah RITORNELLO (2) Took a White Knuckle Ride Baby

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento