Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

venerdì 30 giugno 2017

The Kolors - CRAZY - accordi, testo e video

The Kolors - CRAZY - accordi, testo e video


THE KOLORS
midi karaoke



testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0
FA#m7 Hey hey I’ve spent the night just DO#m7 drinking like a fool SIm7 hey hey I don’t know what she’s doing DO#m7 in my room (my room) FA#m7 hey hey The sun is up and DO#m7 I just gotta move SIm7 hey hey DO#m7 there’s no tomorrow when you got no rules FA#m I wake up and start to realize DO#m7 that she’s staring staring staring staring SIm7 I don’t like the look that’s in her eyes DO#m7 is she crazy crazy crazy FA#m7 (I’ll) turn my mind off DO#m7 one more time (ooh ooh) SIm7 it is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I’m all the way up like in paradise FA#m7 turn the lights off DO#m7 I don’t like you SIm7 It is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I don’t wanna know FA#m nothing more about FA#m7 hey hey the night is young I wanna see DO#m7 it through SIm7 hey hey DO#m7 another shot to get me in the mood (the mood) FA#m7 hey hey and there’s a woman looking DO#m7 kinda rude Hey hey I’ll take her home cause I’ve nothing SIm7 to lose to lose FA#m I know that will be a grave mistake DO#m7 cause I’m fading fading fading SIm7 it’s another notch upon my bed DO#m7 let’s go crazy crazy crazy ooh FA#m7 (I’ll) turn my mind off DO#m7 one more time (ooh ooh) SIm7 it is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I’m all the way up like in paradise FA#m7 turn the lights off DO#m7 I don’t like you SIm7 It is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I don’t wanna know FA#m FA#m7+ FA#m7 FA#m6+ nothing more about FA#m FA#m7+ you gotta trust me to realize FA#m7 you gotta make a move FA#m6+ FA#m just to feel alive! FA#m7+ you gotta trust me to realize FA#m7 you gotta make a move FA#m6+ just to feel alive FA#m FA#m7+ and I, FA#m7 I gotta make a move FA#m6+ just to teel alice FA#m FA#m7+ and I, FA#m7 (I’ll) turn my mind off DO#m7 one more time (ooh ooh) SIm7 it is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I’m all the way up like in paradise FA#m7 turn the lights off DO#m7 I don’t like you SIm7 It is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I don’t wanna know FA#m nothing more about FA#m7 (I’ll) turn my mind off DO#m7 one more time (ooh ooh) SIm7 it is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I’m all the way up like in paradise FA#m7 turn the lights off DO#m7 I don’t like you SIm7 It is something for you just to realize DO#m7 that I don’t wanna know FA#m nothing more about

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento