Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 23 dicembre 2015

Frank Sinatra - MY WAY - accordi, testo e video

Frank Sinatra - MY WAY - accordi, testo e video, karaoke, midi


Frank Sinatra
MY WAY - midi karaoke




testo e accordi per chitarra


Auto Scroll

Traspositore (cambio tonalità)
 D  Dmaj7 

 D  Dmaj7 
 

    D               Dmaj7
And now, the end is near,
         D7            B7
And so I face the final curtain,
    Em7                Em7/D
My friend. I'll say it clear,
             Em7/C#   A7       D
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
     D                   D7
I've lived a life that's full.
            G             Gm
I traveled each and every highway,
    D                    A    
And more, much more than this, 
   Asus4   G  D
I did it m    y way.
 

    D               Dmaj7
Regrets, I've had a few,
         D7                B7
But then again, too few to mention.
  Em7               Em7/D
I did what I had to do,
           Em7/C#   A7    D
And saw it thru without exemption.
  D                    D7
I planned each charted course,
             G              Gm
Each careful step along the byway,
    D                    A     
And more, much more than this, 
Asus4    G   D
I did it m   y way.
 

               D                   D7
Yes there were times, I'm sure you knew,
           G                     Gsus4  G
When I bit off more than I could chew,
            Em               A7
But thru it all, when there was doubt,
         F#m               Bm7
I ate it up, and spit it out.
           Em               A
I faced it all, and I stood tall,
   Asus4    G       D
And did it m      y way.
 

    D               Dmaj7
I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
         D7                B7
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
  Em7               Em7/D
And now, as tears subside,
           Em7/C#   A7    D
I find it all so  amusing.
  D                    D7
To think I did all that;
             G              Gm
And may I say - not in a shy way,
    D   A       Asus4        G    D
"No, oh no not me, I did it m   y way".
 

               D               D7
For what is a man, what has he got?
              G
If not himself, then he has naught.
         Em7               A7
To say the things he truly feels;  
           F#m                Bm7
And not the words of one who kneels.
           Em7               A   
The record shows I took the blows   
     Asus4    G      D
And did it m   y way!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento