Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 22 gennaio 2014

Ozark Henry - I'M YOUR SACRIFICE - accordi, testo e video

Ozark Henry - I'M YOUR SACRIFICE - accordi, testo e video, midi, karaoke





testo e accordi per chitarra

Auto Scroll

       
Cambio tonalità
   0
Semplifica accordi
 
Dimensioni testo
  0
DO FA DO Oh oh oh oooow FA Oh oh oh oooow DO Something's rattled your cage FA Stopped me dead in my tracks Been through hell and high tide DO But we never looked back I thought that we couldn't lose FA and then I bet all I had From the top of the world SOL I started seeing the cracks FA SOL Am I losing you now FA Am I losing you now DO Why would you change on me FA When I took a chance on you LAm FA Is it upsetting you that everything's in place DO Is this how you play the game FA Giving your hand away LAm FA When I'm all in and still you roll the dice DO And I'm your sacrifice FA DO Oh oh oh oooow FA Oh oh oh oooow DO Got no cards up my sleeve, FA nothing under my hat The moment of truth, DO there's no going back Went from Bonnie and Clyde FA to Jeckyll and Hyde We're fire and ice, SOL we're fire and ice FA SOL Am I loosing it now FA Am I loosing it now DO Why did you change on me FA When I took a chance on you LAm FA Was it upsetting you that everything's in place DO Is this how you play the game FA Giving your hand away LAm FA When I'm all in and still you roll the dice DO And I'm your sacrifice FA DO Oh oh oh oooow FA Oh oh oh oooow DO FA Is this how you play... the game LAm FA When I'm all in and still you roll the dice DO FA Giving your hand... away LAm FA When I'm all in and still you roll the dice DO And I'm your sacrifice FA Oh oh oh oooow FA Oh oh oh oooow DO I'm still a believer

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento