Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

giovedì 31 ottobre 2013

Eminem - Berzerk









IL testo

Now this crib’s about to kick off, this party looks wack
 Let’s take it back to straight hip-hop and start it from scratch
 I’m ’bout to bloody this track up, everybody get back
 That’s why my pen needs a pad cause my rhymes on the ra-hag
 Just like I did with addiction I’m ’bout to kick it
 Like I’m a magician I turn critics to crickets
 Got ‘em still on the fence ready to pick it
 But quick get impaled when I tell ‘em stick it
 So sick I’m looking pale, wait that’s my pigment
 I’m going ham ya bish, shout out to Kendrick
 Let’s bring it back to that thing that’s slim, bitch!
 The art of the MCing mixed with da Vinci and MC Ren
 And I don’t mean Stimpy’s friend, bitch
 Been Public Enemy since you thought PE was gym, bitch
 
Take your shoes off, let your hair down and (go berserk), all night long
 Grow your beard out, just weird out and (go berserk), all night long
 
We’re gonna rock this house until we knock it down
 So turn the volume loud, cause it’s mayhem ’til the a.m.
 So crank the bass up like crazy and let yourself go, let yourself go
 Say fuck it before we kick the bucket
 Life’s too short to not go for broke
 So everybody, everybody go berserk
 
Guess it’s just the way that I’m dressed, ain’t it?
 Khakis pressed, Nike shoes just being fresh laced
 So I guess it ain’t
 Dead after shave of cologne that made him just faint
 Plus I just showed up with a coat fresher than wet paint
 Sweet love is a chess game, check mate
 But girl your body’s banging, jump me in, bang bang
 Yes sir, we ball, I was thinking the same thing
 So come get on this kid drop, bop with the bop, gang gang
 P-p-p-pow pow chicka wow wow
 Catch a cab, I wanna go down, br-bow-bow
 Slow it down, throw in the towel, t-t-towel towel
 Low it down, I don’t know how, how, how, how
 At least I know that I don’t know
 Question is are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid
 Hope so, now ho
 
They say that love is powerful as cough syrup and Styrofoam
 All I know is I fell asleep and woke up in that Monte Carlo
 With the ugly Kardashian
 Lamar, oh sorry we done both set the bar low


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento