[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

domenica 7 luglio 2013

SEREBRO - Mi Mi Mi








 Serebro - Mi Mi Mi  - Midi Karaoke   

Il testo

Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi only mimi
Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi sexy mi (x2) 

Hush now!
I can, motherocker give u complete bliss!
I got your “Wow wow!”
Look at my bottom, give it a kiss…
I am so super pupper drupper,
 I’m the front girl in round!
I am so cool with my fashion pink lips
 Stacking money rolls down…
All the boys say: “Wow wow!”
Girls in the back same: “Wow wow!”
Enter the party,
Call me dandy candy cause I’m high, high!
I am so super pupper drupper,
I’m the front girl in round!
I am so cool with my awesome big tits
On the ground!
 
Chorus
Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi only mimi
Mimimimimimimi
Mimimi Sexy me (x2)
 
Yo yo
I pull up in Lamba!
I pull up in my Louboutin!
I pull up phone in my hand and ice on my bracelet and all I’ve got…
I am so super pupper drupper
I’m the front girl in round
I am so cool with my sexy bad hips
 When I am walking down…
All the boys say: “Wow wow!”
Girls in the back same: “Wow wow!”
Enter the party,
Call me dandy candy cause I’m high, high!
I am so super pupper drupper,
I’m the front girl in round!
I am so cool with my awesome big tits
On the ground!




         Dm    C    Bb    A         Dm       C          Bb 
Mimimimimimi Mimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Mimimi sexy mi. 

  A    Dm      C      Bb        A     Dm      C          Bb 
mimimimimimi Mimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Mimimi sexy mi.

 A
 Mimimimimi. 


Dm C I Bb A (4 times) 


Dm         C                Bb               A 
Hush now! I'm motherocker give u complete bliss! 

             Dm          C                 Bb         A
 I got your "Wow wow!"  Look at my bottom, give it a kiss... 

        Dm       C                 Bb                  A 
I am so super pupper drupper, I'm the front girl in round! 

    Dm               C            Bb                      A 
I am so cool with my fashion pink lips Stacking money rolls down... 

                      Dm       C                       
 All the boys say: 'Wow wow!" Girls in the back same: 

Bb         A
"Wow wow!"  Enter the party, 

Dm              C               Bb       A 
Call me dandy candy cause I'm high, high! 

           Dm         C                Bb                 A 
I am so super pupper drupper, I'm the front girl in round! 

      Dm                C                        Bb 
I am so cool with my awesome big tits On the ground! 

    A      Dm      C      Bb     A       Dm       C               Bb
 "Mimimimimimimi  Miimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Milimimi sexy mi. 

A      Dm        C       Bb       A     Dm     C     Bb   A 
Mimimimimimi Mimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Mimimi sexy mi. 


Dm C I Bb A (4 times)
 
   Dm            C             Bb                 A 
Yo yo I pull up in Lamba! I pull up in my Louboutin! 

   Dm              C                                Bb          A 
I pull up phone in my hand and ice on my bracelet and all I've got.
  Dm              C             Bb                  A
I am so super pupper drupper I’m the front girl in round

    Dm                C               Bb              A    
I am so cool with my sexy bad hips When I am walking down…

                      Dm        C                        Bb        
 *All the boys say: 'Wow wow!" Girls in the back same: "Wow wow!" 

 A
 Enter the party, 

Dm                    C        Bb         A 
Call me dandy candy cause I'm high, high! 

            Dm         C               Bb                A 
I am so super pupper drupper, I'm the front girl in round! 

    Dm                 C                      Bb 
I am so cool with my awesome big tits On the ground! 

      A     Dm     C      Bb     A         Dm      C            Bb
 "Mimimimimimimi  Miimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Mimimi sexy mi. 

A      Dm        C        Bb     A    Dm      C      Bb   A 
Mimimimimimi Mimimi only mimi Mimimimimimimi Mimimi sexy mi.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento