Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 28 luglio 2012

Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back ft. Example




Il testo

We took it all apart but I’m wishin I’d stay
 in the back from something I heard you say
 we didn’t wanna call it too early
 now it seems a world away but i miss that day
 are we ever gonna feel the same
 
Chorus:
 Standin in the light till it’s over
 out of our minds
 someone has to draw a line
 we’ll be comin a back for you one day
 we’ll be comin back for you one day
 I don’t even care if I know ya out of our mind
 sad to leavin all behind
 we’ll be coming back back back
 we’ll be coming back for you one day
 
You can see it from the far
 we will ridin that wave
 blinded by the lights than there’s something I crave
 we didn’t wanna call it too early
 now it seems a world away but I miss the day
 are we ever gonna feel the same
 
[Chorus:]
 
Gonna rise, gonna fall gettin pulled apart..
 and we all do it all ’cause it’s stole our hearts
 gonna light up the sky or ignore the stars
 and we all do it all ’cause it’s stole our hearts
 
[Chorus:]
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento