[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

domenica 6 maggio 2012

Ed Sheeran - Lego House

re>
L testo

I'm gonna pick up the pieces, 
and build a lego house 
when things go wrong we can knock it down 

My three words have two meanings, 
there's one thing on my mind 
It's all for you 

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got ya to keep me warm 
and if you're broke I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on
 
I'm out of touch, I'm out of love 
I'll pick you up when you're getting down 
and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind 
I'll do it all for you in time 
And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 

I'm gonna paint you by numbers 
and colour you in 
if things go right we can frame it, and put you on a wall 

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before 
and I'll surrender up my heart 
and swap it for yours 

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love 
I'll pick you up when you're getting down 
and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind 
I'll do it all for you in time 
And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 

Don't hold me down 
I think my braces are breaking and it's more than I can take 

And if it's dark in a cold December, I've got ya to keep me warm 
and if you're broke I'll mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on
 
I'm out of touch, I'm out of love 
I'll pick you up when you're getting down 
and of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind 
I'll do it all for you in time 
And of all these things I've done I think I love you better now 


  accordi  

Si Sol#- Si Sol#-
----------------
 Si                     Sol#- 
 I'm gonna pick up the pieces,
                    Si 
 and build a lego house
                               Sol#- 
if things go wrong we can knock it down
 Si                        Sol#- 
 My three words have two meanings,
                       Si 
 there's one thing on my mind
            Sol#-
 It's all for you
 Si  
 And it's dark in a cold December, 
                         Sol#-
 but I've got ya to keep me warm
 Si
 and if you're broken I will mend ya 
                                   Sol#-
 and keep you sheltered from the storm
 that's raging on now
 Si                         Sol#- 
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
                                      Fa# 
 I'll pick you up when you're getting down
                               Mi 
and out of all these things I've done 
                           Si
 I think I love you better now
                        Sol#-
 I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
                     Fa#
 I'll do it all for you in time
                                  Mi
 And out of all these things I've done
                   Si          Sol#-
 I think I love you better now, now
 Si                      Sol#-
 I'm gonna paint you by numbers
            Si
 and colour you in
                              Sol#-
 if things go right we can frame it,
 and put you on a wall
 Si                         Sol#-                 Si
 And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before
                           Sol#-
 and I will surrender up my heart
 and swap it for yours
 Si                          Sol#- 
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
                                     Fa# 
 I'll pick you up when you're getting down
                                  Mi
 and out of all these things I've done
                           Si
 I think I love you better now
                            Sol#-
 I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
                          Fa#
 I'll do it all for you in time
                                  Mi
 And out of all these things I've done
                            Si  
 I think I love you better now
 Sol#- Fa#          Mi
 Don't hold me down
                 Fa#
 I think my braces are breaking 
            Mi             Fa#
 and it's more than I can take
 Si
 And if it's dark in a cold December, 
                         Sol#-
 I've got ya to keep me warm
 Si
 and if you're broken then I will mend ya 
                                Sol#-
 and keep you sheltered from the storm 
                        Fa#
 that's raging on, now
 Si                          Sol#- 
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
                                      Fa# 
 I'll pick you up when you're getting down
                                 Mi
 and out of all these things I've done
                           Si
 I think I love you better now
                             Sol#-
 I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
                         Fa#
 I'll do it all for you in time
                                 Mi
 And out of all these things I've done
                         Si
 I think I love you better now
 Si                           Sol#- 
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
                                       Fa# 
 I'll pick you up when you're getting down
                                  Mi
 and out of all these things I've done
                            Si
 I think I love you better now
                              Sol#-
 I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
                                 Fa#
 I'll do it all for you in time
                                   Mi
 And out of all these things I've done
                            Si
 I think I love you better now
 Si                          Sol#- 
 I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
                                       Fa# 
 I'll pick you up when you're getting down
                                    Mi
 and out of all these things I've done
                           Si
 I think I love you better now 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento