[googleb0de03b8602a8fdb.html]

mercoledì 18 aprile 2012

Nero - Reaching Out



Il testo
Reaching out for something to hold 
Reaching Out x5 
Reaching out for something to hold 
Reaching out for something to hold 

Something’s on and I can’t find 
What I’m searching for 
And I still believe that you know 
What I’m looking for 
Something’s on and I can’t find 
What I’m searching for 
And I still believe that you know 
Reaching out for something to hold 
Reaching out for something to hold 
Something’s on and I can’t find 
What I’m searching for 
And I still believe that you know 
What I’m looking for 

Something’s on and I can’t find 
What I’m searching for 
And I still believe that you know 
Reaching out for something to hold 
Reaching out for something to hold 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento