Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

mercoledì 5 ottobre 2011

LANA DEL REY - VIDEO GAMES - video, testo, traduzione, accordi

Il testo Swinging in the backyard Pull up in your fast car Whistling my name Open up a beer And you take it over here And play a video game I'm in his favorite sun dress Watching me get undressed Take that body downtown I say you the bestest Lean in for a big kiss Put his favorite perfume on Go play a video game It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do I tell you all the time Heaven is a place on earth with you Tell me all the things you want to do I heard that you like the bad girls Honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew They say that the world was built for two Only worth living if somebody is loving you Baby now you do Singing in the old bars Swinging with the old stars Living for the fame Kissing in the blue dark Playing pool and wild darts Video games He holds me in his big arms Drunk and I am seeing stars This is all I think of Watching all our friends fall In and out of Old Paul's This is my idea of fun Playing video games It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do I tell you all the time Heaven is a place on earth with you Tell me all the things you want to do I heard that you like the bad girls Honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew They say that the world was built for two Only worth living if somebody is loving you Baby now you do (Now you do) It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do I tell you all the time Heaven is a place on earth with you Tell me all the things you want to do I heard that you like the bad girls Honey, is that true? It's better than I ever even knew They say that the world was built for two Only worth living if somebody is loving you Baby now you do Traduzione Ciondolando nel cortile di casa Mi avvicino alla tua veloce auto Mentre fischi il mio nome Apri una birra E la porti qui E giochi a un videogioco Indosso il tuo predisole preferito Che guardi mentre mi svesto Porta quel corpo nel centro della città Io dico che sei il meglio del meglio Mi sporgo per dargli un grande bacio Metto il suo profumo preferito Vado a giocare a un videogioco Sei te, sei te, è tutto per te Tutto quello che faccio Te lo dico in continuazione Il paradiso è un posto sulla terra assieme a te Dimmi tutte le cose che vuoi fare Ho sentito che ti piacciono le cattive ragazze Tesoro, è davvero così? E’ meglio di quanto abbia mai conosciuto Dicono che il mondo è stato costruito per due L’unica ragione per vivere è se qualcuno ti ama Tesoro, adesso ce l’hai Cantando nei vecchi bar Dondolandosi con le vecchie stelle Vivendo per la fama Baciandosi nel blu della sera Giocando a biliardo e a freccette Videogiochi Mi stringe nelle sue grandi braccia Ubriaco e io sto guardando le stelle E’ tutto ciò a cui penso Gurdando tutti i nostri amici Entrare e uscire dall Old Paul Questa è la mia idea di divertimento Giocando ai videogiochi Sei te, sei te, è tutto per te Tutto quello che faccio Te lo dico in continuazione Il paradiso è un posto sulla terra assieme a te Dimmi tutte le cose che vuoi fare Ho sentito che ti piacciono le cattive ragazze Tesoro, è davvero così? E’ meglio di quanto abbia mai conosciuto Dicono che il mondo è stato costruito per due L’unica ragione per vivere è se qualcuno ti ama Tesoro, adesso ce l’hai Sei te, sei te, è tutto per te Tutto quello che faccio Te lo dico in continuazione Il paradiso è un posto sulla terra assieme a te Dimmi tutte le cose che vuoi fare Ho sentito che ti piacciono le cattive ragazze Tesoro, è davvero così? E’ meglio di quanto abbia mai conosciuto Dicono che il mondo è stato costruito per due L’unica ragione per vivere è se qualcuno ti ama Tesoro, adesso ce l’hai accordi per chitarra Em/G/Em/G/Bm/C Em/G/Em/G/Bm/C/Em Em G Swinging in the backyard Em G Pull up in your fast car Bm C Whistling my name Em G Open up a beer Em G And you take it over here Bm C Em And play a video game Em G I'm in his favorite sun dress Em G Watching me get undressed Bm C Take that body downtown Em G I say you the bestest Em G Lean in for a big kiss Bm C Em Put his favorite perfume on Bm C Go play a video game D It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do C I tell you all the time G Heaven is a place on earth with you G/f# Em Tell me all the things you wanna do I heard that you like the bad girls C Honey, is that true? G It's better than I ever even knew G/f# Em They say that the world was built for two C Cdim Only worth living if somebody is loving you Em/G/Em/G/Bm/Cadd11+/C Baby now you do Em G Singing in the old bars Em G Swinging with the old stars Bm C Living for the fame Em G Kissing in the blue dark Em G Playing pool and wild darts Bm C Em Video games Em G He holds me in his big arms Em G Drunk and I am seeing stars Bm C This is all I think of Em G Watching all our friends fall Em G In and out of Old Paul's Bm C Em This is my idea of fun Bm C Playing video games D It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do C I tell you all the time G Heaven is a place on earth with you G/f# Em Tell me all the things you wanna do I heard that you like the bad girls C Honey, is that true? G It's better than I ever even knew G/f# Em They say that the world was built for two C Cdim Only worth living if somebody is loving you Em Baby now you do G Em G Bm Cadd11 Na Now you do, Now you do, Now you do Em G Em G Bm Cadd11+ Em Na Now you do, Now you do, Now you do D It's you, it's you, it's all for you Everything I do C I tell you all the time G Heaven is a place on earth with you G/f# Em Tell me all the things you wanna do I heard that you like the bad girls C Honey, is that true? G It's better than I ever even knew G/f# Em They say that the world was built for two C Cdim Only worth living if somebody is loving you Em Baby now you do G Em G Bm Cadd11+ Na Now you do, Now you do, Now you do Em Now you do G Em G Bm Cadd11+ Em Na Now you do, Now you do, Now you do Em/G/Em/G/Bm/C Em/G/Em/G/Bm/C/Em

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento