Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 10 settembre 2011

Ed Sheeran - YOU NEED ME, I DON'T NEED YOU - accordi, testo e video

Ed Sheeran - You Need Me, I Don't Need You, accordi, testo, video







testo e accordi per chitarra


Auto Scroll

Cambio tonalità
0
Semplifica accordi
Dimensioni testo
0
MIm But now I'm in town, break it down Thinking of making a new sound SOL Playing a different show every night In front of a new crowd LA That's you now, hello, ciao Seems that life is great now DO RE See me lose focus, as I sing to you loud MIm SOL I can't, no, I won't hush LA I'll say the words that make you blush DO RE I'm gonna sing this now MIm See, I'm true, my songs are where my heart is SOL I'm like glue, I stick to other artists LA I'm not you, now that would be disastrous DO Let me sing and do my thing RE And move to greener pastures MIm See, I'm real, I do it all, it's all me SOL I'm not fake, don't ever call me lazy LA I won't stay put Give me the chance to be free DO Suffolk sadly seems to sort of suffocate me MIm SOL You need me, man, I don't need you LA You need me, man, I don't need you DO You need me, man, I don't need you, said you need me... MIm Does he write his own tune? Does he write his own verse? hell SOL Or need another wordsmith to make the tune sell? LA Call yourself a singer-writer You're just bluffing DO Your name's on the credits RE And you didn't write nothing MIm I sing fast I know that all my shit's cool SOL I will blast And I didn't go to Brit School LA I came fast with the way I act, right DO RE I can't last, if I'm smoking on a crack pipe MIm I won't be a product of my genre SOL My mind will always be stronger than my songs are LA Never believe the bullshit that fake guys feed to ya DO RE Always read the stories that you hear in Wikipedia MIm And musically I'm demonstrating SOL When I perform live, feels like I am meditating LA Times at The Enterprise when some fella filmed me DO RE A young singer-writer like Gabriella Cilmi MIm SOL You need me, man, I don't need you LA You need me, man, I don't need you DO You need me, man, I don't need you, said you need me..I donâ??t need you...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento