Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

domenica 3 ottobre 2010

Molella - Paradise
Video e testo



Il testo

Saw your face in a crowded place
So beautiful you are
It was like the pic I had in mind
Now that I’m looking in your eyes
Now I know and feel that you will be just mine

If you wanna come with me

I’ll be your guide in paradise
Can stay with me across the eternity

Saw your hands playing in the sand
So sensual they are
They were moving like the ocean’s waves
Now that you are coming close to me
I keep on wondering how they could touch my skin

If you wanna come with me...

My baby let’s stay together, my baby follow the music, don’t stop
Just a little to let me dance now, just a little to let me feel as your girl
Isn’t it love unbelievable, don’t you think?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento