Ultimi MIDI KARAOKE inseriti

Chrome blocca i download dei midi karaoke?:
perchè e come risolvere il problema


Cerca nel blog - video testi accordi basi midi karaoke youtube foto

sabato 14 novembre 2009

STEVE AOKI - I'M IN THE HOUSE

IL testo I'm In The House I'm In The House I'm In The House I'm In The House Yo... Yo I'm In The House House, house, house, house, House, house, house, house, House, house, house, house, house I'm in the house, house, house ... I'm in the house I'm in the mother f@#king house I step this side and turn it out, out, out, out I got these honeys screamin ow (ow, ow, ow, ow) Yo I walkin' through the f@#king door I ran in to DJ Aoki Step the the ... and i say "Yo" Yo yo yo yo! Baby, I rock the mic and that's no secret I'm zuper blahq dont that unique sh! t (unique, nique) So dont be blinkin' dont be sleepin' (sleep, sleep) I be I be all mine You be jammin to this beat I rock it with ill technique Slanging heat like slanging coke A small bang will make you weak I could beat it up I could beat it back to back to back to back Directly rock the dance floor Cuz I'm super super blahq I'm in the house I'm in the house I'm in the house I'm in the house House house hooooo I rock the place I rock the place that's pumpin' Bass (I rock the place that's pumpin' Bass) That kinda bass that make it shake (That kinda bass that make it shake) That seismic frequency that make that earthquake Hey hey hey ... Let's go (Come on let's go) Let's go loco and loose control (Let's go loco and loose control) Aoki rock that electro anekatips.com (Aoki rock that electro) That girl whats next i'm tow with those mono's ayo I'm ch-ch-chillin in the house like G With the bloody beetroots rocking ill-frequencies MSTRKRFT fist of god knock em out with baze And the crazy f**king crookers beak it down down down Pase rock in the house like yo yo yo Boys noize in the house like yo yo yo LMFAO is in the house like yo yo yo Im super super blahq i break it down down down Im in the house

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento